Always Had A Thing For Bad Boys [A Draco Malfoy Love Story] (3)

Chapter Three

(Year One)

~Midnight~

I grabbed my broomstick and headed down to the Quidditch field. I hadn't returned it yet.  I know I'm such a rebel.  Harry wanted me to meet him.  Whether I was going to meet the real Harry or the supposed imposter I had no idea.  I didn't get this.  My life was so confusing!  First Harry acts so strange then I find out Ron freaking likes me.  I mean what next? Neville decides he has a little crush on me. Crap I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

I flew out of the window.  The night was cold and dark.  Stars filled the black sky and the moon hung halfway up. It was a full moon tonight. Romantic.  I shrugged away the thought.  I couldn't believe I lied to Harry.  I did love him but....not in that way.  He was more like a friend.  A really good friend.

Although maybe the Weasly twins have it wrong.  I always see Ron staring at Hermione.  Sure she always sits next to me but he distinctivly stares at Hermione...

I slapped for head. Of course! That's why the twins thought he liked me!  When in fact he likes Hermione!!  Aww that's so cute!  Well that's one problem faced. I sighed.  I spotted Harry at the Quidditch field.  And one more to go...

"Hey" I landed next to him.

"Quidditch" Harry said.

"Have you gone mad?" I asked.

"No.  Why?" Harry asked.

"Why on earth do we have to have some 'secret password' when we talk?  Harry I think your just being paranoid" I said.

"I am not being paranoid!" Harry shouted at me.

"Hey don't shout at me Harry! And yes you are there is no one 'imposing' as you!" I shouted right back.

"There is Sam! I saw me with my own eyes!" Harry shouted.

"Yeah?  Well I don't want to see any of you.  I think we should take a break." I said it before my brain registered exactly what I was saying.

Harry stood there.  He was silent.

"Harry you've been acting strange lately and...I don't know if I can take it anymore." I admitted.

"That's it?  Just like that?  We're over?" He asked sadly.

"No.  Just....taking a break" I said.  I did like having Harry as my boyfriend.  But there was always...I don't know so much drama. I re-mounted the broom and flew back to my dorm.  Tears were spilling out of my eyes.  I didn't want to break up with him. But for some reason it...it felt like a weight of some sort had been lifted off my shoulders.

Another problem down.

*     *     *

"So I think Ron like Hermione.  Not me" I told the Weasly twins my theory.

"Brilliant!  Well now we know the truth" Fred said.

"Hey calm yourself.  I don't even think Ron knows the truth" I said.

"What do you mean?" George asked.

"Sometimes when you like someone, you don't relize it.  And instead of being nice to the person you tend to be mean like Ron and Hermione are to each other" I explained.

"Out of my way Johnson" Malfoy pushed past me.

"Then Malfoy must love you" Fred joked.

"Whoopie for me" I said sarcastically.

"Got to get to class. Thanks for the update Sam.  Oh and sorry about you and Harry" Fred added.

I waved goodbye to them.  And I was just forgetting about Harry too. I walked into Potions class next to.....ugh....Malfoy.