Chapter 10

I've been crying ever since Ryan left me in complete darkness in this room. I've read books and seen movies like this but I never thought it would be me.

All I can see is my face everywhere I turn and it's creepy. I can't go to sleep I'm to scared that he will try something while I'm a sleep plus these chains are anything but comfortable.

" Mom, dad I miss you so much I'm sorry for not being there when you died I love you so much please send an angel or someone to help me. Please mom please. "

I sob hoping my message reaches them.

My mind drifts back to the last time I saw them and I regret not telling them I love them. Without my parents alive I doubt I will get out of here it's summer so I'm not in school so no one will know if I'm gone.

" I love you guys so much. "

I sob.

I hear the door open and I look to see Ryan.

" What's wrong baby? "

I turn my head away from him.

" Come on don't be like that. "

He says siting next to me.

" I miss my parents. "

I whisper.

" Oh yeah I'm sorry about that. "

" Sorry about what? "

" They weren't going to let us be together they were the obstacle so I had to do something. "

It takes me only seconds to register what he's saying.

" You killed them? "

I whisper looking at him and he nods.

" You fucking asshole! I swear to god if I get out of this place I'm killing you! "

I yell at him tears pouring down my face.

Next thing I know his fist connects with my face making my nose make a crunching noise and blood comes pouring out.

" I told you I would hurt you if you didn't listen you need to learn some manners princess. "

" You fucking killed my parents I have no respect towards you! You psychotic basterd! "

I yell spitting blood in his face. I'm not one to have anger issues but my parents are all I have and he took that away from me.

He punched me again this time hitting my eye and I have no doubt it's black.

" You are mine now! You are not going to talk to me like that! "

He yells at me.

" I will NEVER be yours! "

I spat in his face.

" You already are do you see anyone coming to your rescue? Huh? I'm the only one who loves you! Get that threw your naive head! "

" I hate you! "

I scream at him.

" Fine if you can't see I own you then I will show you. "

* Rated R skip to next chapter if wanted *

He pulls the blanket off of me which is the only thing I have covering my naked body. I scream and go to cover myself but can't due to the chains.

" Get off of me! "

I yell as he climbs on top of me taking in every inch of my body.

" Your so beautiful baby. "

He whispers his voice suddenly turning sweet. He kisses me roughly as his hands trail down my body.

" Stop! "

I try to scream but it comes out muffled.

" Please don't do this. "

I beg crying.

" I'm doing this because I love you. No man will ever please you the way I do. "

He whispers in my ear before taking off his jeans along with his boxers.

" No don't! "

As soon as I get done with my last plead he thrust into me at full speed moaning. I squeeze my eyes shut wanting to cover my ears to drowned out his moans but I can't.

I bite my lip so hard it starts to bleed but Ryan takes no notice he's to consumed by the pleasure.

" I love you so much. "

He moans making me sick.

This is all a dream Bella just a nightmare and your going to wake up at home with your mom and dad downstairs yelling. Right? Please be right!