Chapter 3

The next day

It's in the afternoon and my mom told me to get dressed because I'm meeting my babysitter today.

Again so embarrassing!

I hear the doorbell ring and since my parents have already left I go downstairs to answer it.

I tilt my head up to look this man in the eyes as he towers over me. He has chocolate brown eyes and he looks intimidating with his muscular 6ft frame.

" I'm Ryan your babysitter. "

He smiles politely. He doesn't sound as scary as he looks.

" Come in I'm Bella I know this must be weird considering I'm 17 but my parents are just worried. "

He chuckles.

" Don't be silly I have parents I know that yours must worry with the thief on the loose but you don't have to be afraid I will protect you. "

He tells me starring at me.

" I'm not afraid I think I can handle a piety thief. "

I say scoffing.

" What makes you say that? "

" A thief waits until no ones home to steal so clearly he or she isn't tough or strong enough to fight if they get caught. "

" Smart girl I can see why you get straight A's "

" What? "

" Oh um your parents brag about you a lot. "

He says chuckling. That makes me feel good knowing they do I mean they have never talked about me that I know of.

" So do you want to watch a movie or something? "

" That's ok I won't be any trouble I can just go read. "

" Your no trouble at all let's just think of it as being friends who are hanging out not as me being the babysitter. "

" Ok "

I say happily. This guy seems cool for an adult and acts more like a teen.

He follows me to the living room and we sit on the couch flipping threw Netflix.

" What do you want to watch? "

I ask.

" 50 shades of grey. "

My mouth drops open. No way am I watching that with him! I wouldn't even watch it with my best friend!

" Close your mouth I was only joking. "

He laughs and I relax but hit his arm.

" Jerk! "

I say laughing and my face turning red.

" Your the one abusing me! "

He whines rubbing his arm but I roll my eyes knowing if I even tried I wouldn't be able to hurt him.

" How about the hunger games? "

I ask and he nods. I press play and watch the movie intensely. I can never get tired of it!

Especially Gal mmmmm got to love Gal.

I feel his eyes on me the whole time but ignore it thinking it's all in my head and before I know it I'm fast a sleep.