Last Friday Night (11)

Andrew's P.O.V

                                    I woke up with a really bad pain in my head. I looked over next to me and saw Kassandra Lying there naked. I wasn't wasted enough to not remember what happened last night. It was amazing. I wasn't expecting her to come on to me like that. She wasn't drunk because I saw he only drink soda all night. I only had 3 beers. We were still at Annabelle's house. I looked down and realized I was still naked too. I got up, put on my boxers, and went to find Annabelle. She was still sleeping in her bed. What bed were we in? I looked down the hall and saw it was the guest bedroom. Thank god. I went into Annabelle's room and woke her up. She was of course teasing me as she got up. I asked her if I could take a shower and she said yes. I went into the bathroom and dropped my underwear.

Annabelle's P.O.V

                               I was awoken by a shake and my eyes shot open. I saw Andrew there in nothing but his underwear. This was kinda awkward for me so I just started teasing him. He asked if he could take a shower and I said yes. I got up, brushed my hair, and went into the bathroom in my parents room to brush my teeth. They were gone on a little work vacation. I went into the guest bedroom and woke up Kassandra. She woke up and got out of bed. "So I see what your decision was last night" I said with a smirk. "Yeah" Is all she said. "were is he" she asked me and I told her in the shower. " Oh will I need to get dressed  and then I'm going to leave. " she told me so I left the room. Andrew then got out of the shower in just his boxers and went into the room. I heard a gasp and then a laugh. They were so good together. I wish I good have a relationship like that. Boys think I'm only good to fuck then leave. I wish people would get to know me more. Kassandra and Danielle were my only close friends. I don't know what's wrong with Danielle. She has just been avoiding Kassandra and I ever since Kassandra helped straighten out everything with Stephen. I miss her. She was so much fun to be around with but now she acts like she doesn't like us anymore and since we started hanging out with Trina she has been giving us dirty looks like we are replacing her but no one could replace Danielle. Once They both left I was determined to fix everything with Danielle.

Kassandra's P.O.V

2 Hours Later

                            I was just lying on the couch in comfy pajamas trying to get ahold of Annabelle. She wouldn't answer any of my calls. Great. First Danielle now her. I really need to fix things with Danielle. I don't know what I did. I know it is about Stephen but I have absolutely no feelings for him. I don't even think he likes me anymore. She is just jealous that Stephen risked their relationship for me. Everything is fine now so I don't know why she can't just grow up. Why does it seem being with Andrew is ruining everything else in my life. Andrew was the one thing that would make my life completely perfect and now that I have him everything else is crashing down. Maybe Andrew and I just aren't meant to be.

******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 11 :D I hope you guys like. Sorry I didn't post yesturday I wasnt in the mood to post. 9 more chapters left. There are gonna be maybe like 3 chapters that are kinda dragging on but in every book there need to be a few fillers. I hope you like it and thank you for reading. If you have any suggestions PM me and please vote and comment :) <3