Screams (9)

Kassandra's P.O.V

                                               When I heard the screams, I shot out of my bed and just sat there. I heard screams and then deafening bangs. I was terrified. My parents were away on business for a while and i was an only child so i was all by myself, Not knowing what was going on. I ran down stairs and made sure the locks were locked and the curtains were closed. I then ran back upstairs and hid in my closet. It was dark so i was even more scared. I heard more bangs and screams and i started to cry. I didn't know what was going on and who was getting hurt. Were people dying out there? I heard a banging at the door and almost screamed but i covered my mouth with my hand. I heard more banging on the door. I then heard a booming voice. "Police, open up!" They said and i opened my closet door and ran back down the stairs. I unlocked the door and was faced with two police officers. "Have you been harmed" The police asked me in a kind voice as i let them come in. "n-no , I don't even know what's going on out there". i said, tears streaming down my face. "It's okay, miss. We have everything handled. There has been a very bad shooting" They said and i let out a sob. "Is anyone dead" i asked, not really wanting to know the answer. "yes, atleast 5 have been confirmed dead" They told me. "Do you have any identifications" i asked them again. "no but we will take the bodies to the morgue and exam them to find identities" They told me. "The shooters have been caught and everything is settled. We are just going to each house checking on everyone. We'll let you get back to your sleep" They said and then left. I went back up to my bed and quickly fell to sleep.

                                                    When I woke up the next day I felt fine until I remembered the previous night. Who were the victims? Were they anyone i knew? I quickly got dressed and did my regular routine then drove to school. When i got there Trina was waiting for me with Annabelle. I'm glad they are now friends. I really want to straighten out everything with Danielle but that had to wait. I looked around and didn't see Andrew anywhere. I ran to Trina and Annabelle and asked them where he was. They replied with a haven't seen him and then we walked to class. My stomach was in knots all day because Andrew never showed up. When i got home I called Andrew but he didn't pick up. I then texted him but after a half hour he never answered. The only way i could know for sure he was okay is if I went to his house. I walked there quickly and knocked on the door. I waited but know one answered. I fell to my knees on his doormat. What has happened to him? I cried a little until the door was answered. I looked up and saw Andrew's face looking down on me. He helped me up and asked me what was wrong. I told him about the shooting and how i was worried about him. "I'm sorry. I should've told you. I am still trying to straighten everything out with Marie and i couldn't come to school today. I feel like a dumbass for not telling you" he told, regret in his eyes. "It's okay" i said and he pulled me in his arms. "We still on for tomorrow night" he asked me. I nodded and kept hugging him. I soon left and headed home. I took a shower and got dressed in Pajamas. I climbed into bed but then remembered the party tomorrow. What was I gonna wear. I had no dresses. I then thought of a plan that Annabelle would love. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

TEXT MESSAGE

Kassandra: Hey Annabelle, I thought of a plan for tomorrow that I know you'll love.

Annabelle: What?

Kassandra: How about we go on a little shopping spree tomorrow. I still have all that money left from my birthday. We could ditch school and go get an outfit for the party.

Annabelle: You naughty girl!

Kassandra: I'm surprised you didn't think of this sooner.

Annabelle: I am too. We need to get something sexy.

Kassandra. Lol. why?

Annabelle: To make all the boys drool over us at the party. I'm looking for a hookup and maybe you and Andrew can hookup

Kassandra: Ummm we have only been on one date and you already are talking about us having sex

Annabelle: With him? Uh YEAH. I know you want too.

Kassandra: I'm not ready.

Annabelle: Are you a virgin

Kassandra: ...........

Annabelle: Are you!?!

Kassandra: Yes....

Annabelle: That is nothing to be ashamed of. You should be proud you didn't lose it at 11 like some of these kids in our generation

Kassandra: yeah, but I'm scared. I don't know what it feels like or if it's gonna hurt.

Annabelle: You'll love it and yeah it may hurt at first but then it gets better. But don't do it if your not ready. If you do it before your ready then you'll regret it.

Kassandra: Okay so meet me at my house tomorrow at 12:00. We have a big day ;) I gotta go now. Tired. Bye!

Annabelle: Bye Kass

                                                I put my phone at my nightstand and stared at the ceiling, wondering if i was ready. When i feel to sleep I dreamed about Andrew and I. I don't even have to tell you what I dreamed about.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9! It's longer but i Like doing long chapters. Please vote and comment and if you want me to read your story and review it you can put the name of the story in the comments. i will read all the stories you put and give honest reviews. I love reading and I'm open to read different stories :) Thanks for reading.  i wrote another chapter in my notebook yesterday so 16 chapter there are gonna be so far. I'm gonna write more today but I am closing it to an end in my notebook because  I don't want to drag anything on in this book. The next book as i said before will be much longer but i will not post as often so I'll try to make those chappies longer. I love all the people who actually take time to read me rambling on haha :) I put very important info in here even if My authors note is long.

FACT:

I put The name kassandra with a K instead of a C because i feel it fits her better. I know they are spelled both ways but if there are any Cassandras reading and wondering why There's a K that why.