I'll always love you (chapter 6)

Kassandras P.O.V

(Saturday)

                              I feel bad for waiting til saturday to tell Danielle about Stephen but now that it was time I was so nervous. I was sitting with Andrew waiting for stephen and danielle to arrive. Andrew and I had a date tomarrow and i was excited and nervous. I really hope Danielle would understand that stephen only went out with Marie to prove that she was a cheater. Marie was the one that asked stephen out anyways. Danielle and stephen soon arrived and i could tell by the look on her face she knew something was up. "Okay, look danielle. There is something very important we have to talk about." stephen said. "I-I went out with Marie." he continued. "WHAT!" Danielle screamed. "You Went out with that Skank!" "It was for Kassandra. I saw her cheat with other guys before and i couldn't just tell Andrew that because I knew he wouldn't beleive me. I went out with her and I recorded everything she said on a tape recorder for proof. I had to do it. You know if you were me you would do the same thing. She asked me out and i took that as my chance to help. I ask you to please forgive me. Andrew wasn't even mad at me." Stephen said with tears coming out of his eyes.

Danielles P.O.V

                               I couldnt believe the words that were being thrown at me. Stephen cheated on me with Marie. I reached a new level of hate for her. He did all this for Kassandra. Why was Kassandra so important to him? Did he like her? I always thought that he use to like her years okay but did he still like her? He didnt seem to have any regret in his voice because i know he's happy he brought Andrew and Kassandra together. I was starting to feel jealousy over Kassandra. Stephen went through alot just for her. She just seemed to like him as a friend though so i really shouldn't worry. I saw tears rolling out of his eyes and i felt a teardrop fall into my hands. Should i forgive him? I love him. He didnt like marie. He just did that to help. We had to much to just throw it all in the trash. " I forgive you" i said finally I leaned over and hugged him and then kissed him. I didn't realize how far we were going until Andrew cleared his voice. "If your gonna do that go to your own house" Andrew said with a smirk on his face. "That's where  we are going now" Stephen said and he scooped me up bridal style and carried out to his car. We drove to his house and he carried me in. When we reached the bedroom he threw me on the bed.

Kassandras P.O.V

"Wow, I'm so happy they are on good terms now. But i think Danielle is mad at me. She was glaring at me before". I said " Oh don't worry about it." he said and leaned in to kiss my lips. "you got a big day tomarrow" he said as he pulled away. "It's just a date" i said teasing him. "It's our date" he said and he kissed me on the lips once more. I felt like everything was going perfect but then i remembered marie being pregnant. What if the baby was andrew's. What would i do? what would he do? I mean she problably has slept with other people in the last month and andrew was one of them. That nervous feeling inside my stomach and thought inside my head were the two things that were keeping me from being completley happy.

*********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6 :D. This story has soooo much drama! but also very romantic. I am posting one chapter each day so that is something you can look forward too each day if you like this story. Also the prologue for "the stalker" is actually on the charts :D. thanks for the fans and keep voting and commenting. I really appreciate all the support. i love everyone who reads my stories!