Hands off

Hey, it's Bella! Just wanted to let you fabulous people know that this is going to be a short chapter cause I'm really tired but I don't want y'all to go without another chapter for days that lead into weeks, so here ya go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hermione's POV*

Draco fetched my broom for me and we got right back up in the air. Ginny flew over to me.

"Are you okay and what happened between you and Malfoy down there?" she asked franticly.

"Calm down Ginny.' I laughed. "I'm fine, just a little jolted, and I don't know what happened down there. Let's get back to practicing." Ginny glanced at me suspiciously, but nodded and flew back up to the boys and I followed. They seemed like they were celebrating about something and Blaise was patting Draco on the back. 

"Are we going to keep practicing or what?" I called out. Draco glanced at me and winked.

"Yeah. Over here Red!" he yelled. Ginny tossed him the quaffle and I immediately went for the ball that was flying through the air. Draco grabbed just seconds before I could get my hands on it. 

"Hands off my ball, Granger." he smirked and flew toward the goal posts. I glared at him but was quick to follow. We were about 3 meters away from the goal posts when he threw it in, successfully making a goal. I raced to grab the quaffle and headed to the opposite goal posts while Draco did some sort of victory dance. I scored some points and we continued to play back and forth with Ginny and Zabini.

We all eventually became tired and landed. I felt an arm snake around my waist and I stiffened. I could feel his warm breathe on the back of my neck and it smelled like peppermint. His lips were centimeters away from my ear.

 "I had fun." he whispered huskily as he pulled me into him. His muscular arms trapped me against him. "See you later, Hermione." My name rolled off his tongue and he let go of me. He began to walk away and winked at me. He and Blaise walked back to the castle and I stood there petrified and confused.