I'm Glad I Found You

**chapter 2 of nathan's story is up

Chapter dedicated to Cookie because I think she writes the best Boyxboy in the world**

I sat in class ignoring everyone. It’s not like I was the only gay person in the school. I knew plenty of others even if they didn’t know it themselves. The ones who do know however, had been smart enough to keep their mouths shut. If I’d known better I would have done the same. My life would have been much peaceful. I’d have friends again and I wouldn’t have dark thoughts plaguing my mind.

You would have thought that Kenny would get some stick for having a gay brother but no one really gives a crap. He’s too popular to get any stick and whenever he’s there people tend to leave me alone. If he wasn’t there I would have listened to the dark thoughts by now.

“Morning class,” Miss Hopkins mumbled as she strode into the class room.

There was something unlikeable about her. I don’t what it was but she just gave out bad vibes.

She brushed a strand of her greying blonde hair out of her face before she spoke again. If I was her I would just dye the whole mess grey. It would loads better. Then maybe she wouldn’t be a Miss at 50!

“Today we’ll be learning about glaciation.”

I drowned her out as soon as she’d said that. It wasn’t because I was a rebel who didn’t listen in class or anything like that but I’d already learned it all before when I had a private tutor last year when my parents thought I was “falling behind”. I found it stupid to relearn it all again because whenever I’m retaught something it always confuses me because it tends to contradict with what I was previously taught.

“Mr Jones, are you paying attention?” Miss Hopkins barked pulling me out of my day dream.

 How in the world am I going to know what Taylor Lautner was going to say to me? Stupid Cow.

“Yes ma’am,” I mumbled earning mocking laughs from the class.

“Really, so what is glaciation?”

“The process, condition, or result of being covered by glaciers,” I answered robotically mimicking my tutor.

Miss Hopkins looked flustered and embarrassed at being caught out that she didn’t know what to say.

“Well, look like you’re paying attention next time,” she finally said before she returned to talk about glaciation.

“What a nerd,” somebody hissed loudly earning uproar of laughter and I swear Miss had a smile on her face. Wonderful.

10 minutes later Miss set us on some textbook work. Within minutes I had already finished and had decided to just go to sleep.

I was awoken minutes later when I felt a presence next to me. I prayed to the lord Jesus that it wasn’t Miss H. she would slaughter me if she found me sleeping. I slowly opened my eyes and sighed with relief when I realised it wasn’t Miss H. but my relief was short lived as I realised that it was Millie Kainbridge who was the intruder. How late was she? There was only like five minutes left until class ends. Why did she bother coming anyway? Does she just love to make my life even more of hell?

“Late again missy,” her best friend Allison Manfred said in a fake authoritive voice.

“You know how it is when I’m with Jayden,” Millie said nonchalantly as if everyone knew how it was when she was with Jayden. To be honest I don’t think I want to know how it is.

Alison started talking about her night with Steve and that’s when I knew to stop listening. I didn’t really fancy hearing how hard they went at it last night. I took out my mp3 player and started silently jamming to some tunes.