What They Get You For Christmas || Preference

Ponyboy: Ponyboy got you something from the heart. He had handwritten a love poem for you. He poured his heart out into the poem.

Johnny: 2 matching charms. 1 for you. 1 for him. They are each a heart. His says 'Y/N.' And yours said 'Johnny.' On it.

Dally: Dallas got you a black handled switch blade. So you could protect yourself. But he engraved your names into it with a heart next to it.

Sodapop: Soda gave you one of his famous red-plaid tee shirts. And he took you to The Dingo for dinner, letting you order whatever you would like.

Steve: A framed photograph of you two on your one year anniversary of being a couple.

Two-Bit: A Minnie Mouse shirt to match his Mickey Mouse shirt.

Darry: He saved as much of his work money as he could for a few months to buy you a beautiful silver necklace with a charm that had 'Y/N & Darry forever in love <3. ' engraved on it.

Tim: He wasn't the most romantic guy. But he tried. He took you for a walk around Tulsa and just took in everything.

Curly: He gave you a black promise ring since it was your anniversary. As well as the most cheeky but adorable kiss ever.

Bob: He gave you a set of earrings and a necklace.

Randy: He gave you tickets to see The Beach Boys in concert with him. (Remember all Socs loved The Beach Boys.)

Sorry. I know I have not updated in forever. For all of you patiently waiting for an Imagine. I'm working on them. I will upload them once they are done. Sorry for the wait.