Two-bit X Marcia Imagine

Could you do an Imagine where Marcia bumps into Two-bit on the street, and she asks him why he never called her?

A/N: JohnnyCakes & Dal are alive. Kathy & Two-bit are not together.

Two-bit’s P.O.V.

It’s been a week since Johnny was discharged from the hospital. The doctors said that he is a lucky man he survived. He still has to be in a wheel-chair for now. We of course helped him move out of his house & into mine.

Dallas, Johnny, and I were just taking a stroll, when I spotted Marcia outside the Drive-in. I tapped Dallas & Johnny on the shoulders.

“What, man?” Johnny & Dally asked.

“You see that broad over there.” I pointed to Marcia.

“That Socs?” Dallas asked.

“Yea,” They nodded. “I am going to go talk to her.”  They looked at me like I was off my rockers.

“OK, Good luck man.” Dallas said cooly. They waited while I walked up to her.

“Hey,” I smirked. “How’s it going Doll Face.” She scowled at me.

“What do you want, Greaser?”

“Damn, what’s your problem.”

“You never called me back!” She snapped. “Why?”

“Sorry. There has been a lot happening in my life. Ya dig?” She didn’t respond. “Have you seen the papers?”

“Yea, you’re talking about the boys that saved those kids, right?”

“Yea, those boys, are my friends.” Her face softened. “Do you think I could get your number again?” She nodded.

“Here.” Marcia said & handed me a paper. I looked at it, to see if this wasn’t a joke, & sure enough it was the same number.

I smiled. “You wanna come join me & my buddies?” She nodded once again. “Alright, lets go sweet cheeks!” I exclaimed in a goofy voice. She grinned.

I put my arm around her & walked her across the street to Johnny & Dally. Both of us ignoring the dirty looks the other Socs were giving us.

“You did it, man.” Dally said. I nodded and pulled Marcia closer & kissed her.

“Yep, my girl.” I said grinning like a mad man. I looked at Marcia. “Well Minnie, lets go to the Curtis House!” She smiled & nodded her head.

“That sounds nice.”

I smirked and we walked her to the Curtis House, with JohnnyCakes & Dal following behind us.