21

Ramsey

Aubrey sat on the edge of my bed stretching his leg since his doctor wants him to work it out so his leg doesn't tighten up on him.

"Indigo no." He dropped the pillow out his mouth and barked at me.

"Aye you gotta stop barking at my lady before I have to fight you." Aubrey said rubbing Indi's back.

I took all the throw pillows off the bed and put them on the bench I have at the foot of the bed.

"How old is he?" Aubrey asked watching Indigo roll on around on his back.

"Four months but he's growing really slowly. I adopted him from this shelter that was closing down the street. He was the only one left but no one would take him because he was missing a leg."

Aubrey frowned. "That's fucked up."

"I know and it broke my heart. When I saw him I knew I had to have him. And he's been my little baby ever since Isn't that right?" He leaped over into my lap and I rubbed his face in my hands. He wagged his tail every which way possible. "Okay enough of that. It's time to go to sleep." He stopped wagging his tail and laid down between my legs.

He whined loudly and licked my hand.

"C'mon." I got out the bed and pointed to his bed by the door.

He went down the dog ramp I got him since he can't jump down off the bed without hurting himself. He laid in his bed and I laid the little blanket over him. "Good boy." I got back in my bed and got comfortable.

Aubrey stretched up and his back muscles flexed as he moved.

We just got out the shower and his skin glistened from the lotion i rubbed in him. He sat with the towel around his waist as he moved his leg around.

Aubrey stood up from the bed and went over to his suitcase and pulled something out.

He brought one of his suitcases from his car so he could take a shower after our little balcony incident. He's staying the night here so that way in the morning he won't have to worry about picking me up.

I'm nervous about meeting his mom.

All I can think about is the negatives. The obvious question I keep asking myself is: "what if she hated me?"

He dropped his towel and I stared at his naked body. "You always be staring like you want something. He pulled the all black boxer briefs on his body.

"Maybe I do." He got in bed and instantly clung himself to me.

"You smell so good." He kissed me all over my face making me laugh.

"Stop." I tried to push him off but he held onto me and moved the kisses down my neck, where he started leaving light hickeys. "You know how we get down and we probably won't be finished till three in the morning." I let a moan slip as he worked his way down to my chest. "And our flight is early in the morning. And if we don't go to sleep now, we'll miss it." He pushed up my t-shirt and kissed down my stomach. I watched as he pushed my knees to my chest. "Baby no."

Aubrey smacked his lips and sat up. "Just give me thirty minutes."

"Ha! We both know that's a lie. Thirty minutes in Aubrey time is three hours." He chuckled.

"Maybe you should start wearing underwear to bed." I rolled my eyes.

"You know I don't wear clothes to bed. It's cold in here so I put on a t-shirt."

"What's the point if I'm just gonna take it off anyway?" I pulled my shirt back down.

"Maybe you should keep your hands to yourself. How would you like it if every time you get in bed I climbed on top of you and fucked your brains out till you can't think straight." He smirked. "Nevermind. Don't answer that. We need to go to bed." He sighed.