I will love you no matter What

Justins POV

I woke up to find Emily. Still sleeping in my arms. Then I felt it The burning in the back of my throat. I got up and went into another Room. I knew Emily wanted to wait that's why I went in Ryans room. Sometimes I hate Being a werewolf. It's mating Season. The burning in the back of my throat hurt more than anything I could imagine.

Emilys POV

I woke up and Justin wasn't there. I went downstairs and found a note from Ryan.

Note;

Dear Emily,

Justin is going to need some space for a while. Me and Autumn are going to be gone for a week or so. Call me when You wake up

Love Ryan

Phone Covo

Me; Hello

Ryan; Hey Em

Me; Whats wrong with Justin. The door is locked and he won't let me in.

Ryan; It's mating Season

Me; What? does that mean I have too-

Ryan; no, He's not going to let you

Me; Why?

Ryan; He knows you want to wait

Me; Is it hurting him

Ryan; .................................

Me; IS IT

Ryan; yes

End of Phone Convo

I knew what I had to do. And I was ok with it. I went to the bedroom and found a condom. I went and grabbed a boby pin. I stuck it through the lock and it opened. I found Justin standing on the balcony. I walked over to him. I grabbed his hand and Put the condom in his hand. He looked up at me. I saw the pain in his Eyes.

Justin; Absolutly not. I know you want to wait. I can handle this I just need time

Emily; Justin it's fine as long as I'm with you

Justin; No, I'm not-

I cut him off . I wrapped my legs around his waist and started kissing him. I knew I didn't want him in pain. He gently layed me on the bed without breaking the kiss. 

Justin; Promise you will tell me if I hurt you

Emily; Promise.

~next morning~

I woke up to Justin tangled in the sheets. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower. I got in and let the hot water soak in my skin. I grabed the scrubby and put the soap on it. I ran it all over my body. I ran up up my right side and I felt pain shoot up my side. I looked down and I saw a huge bruse. It hurt but I knew It was an Accident. I got out of the shower, Got dressed and walked out and Blow dried my hair. I felt arms wrap around my waist. It shot pain up my side. I yelped but I wish I hadn't. Justin looked at me and pulled up my shirt.

Justin; "I did this to you" he said looking down

Me; hey it was an accident. It doesn't mean I love you any less

Justin; How can you love me when I did that to you?

Me; It was an accident

Justin; All I do is hurt you. you still love me

Me; Justin it was one time.

I watched as Justin ran down the stairs. He started Running through the woods. I watched as he transformed.but I kept running after him. Finally I found him. He was sitting on the beach. Back in Justin Form. I walked up and sat by him. Putting my hand in his.

Justin; I'm really sorry

Me; Justin, It doesn't even hurt anymore. It's not that big of a deal.

He layed me on the sand and slid next to me

Justin; why do you have to be so Amazing?

Me; hmmm, I don't know

Justin; I love you

Me; I love you more

Justin; Impossible

Phone Buzzed

I pulled out my phone.

Txt; The beach looks fun, Mind if we Join you - S.C

I sundenly felt like I was being watched. I sat up and looked around me. But I didn't see anything.

Justin; Is everything ok?

Me; " yeah everything is fine" I lied