Oh shit...

Emilys POV

I got in the car with my mom and lizzy. I left Justin and Alec at Ryans house. I haven't been in it yet but I couldn't wait. Me and lizzy could actually be sisters. I watched as my mom was on the phone while she was driving. She never spoke to us. After the dinner. Which wasn't that bad. We were driving in the car. My mom was Txting. It made me really nervous.

Me; Mom cant you stop txting

Mom; "Sounds good" she said because she didn't hear me.

I watched as a car was coming are way.

Me; MOM LOOK OU-

But it was took late my mom was fine. I felt blood in my mouth but I got out of the car. I felt dizzy but I managed to stand. I felt blood driping from my head. Then I noticed Lizzy. She had blood all over her face. No. God please not Lizzy. I called 911 and I had lizzy's head in my lap. She was still breathing but she wasn't there. I watched as she slipped away. Tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall. My mom just stood there watching smirking to herself.

~at the hospital~

I waited sitting against the wall in the waiting room. I had a couple stiches on my head but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. my eyes were red and puffy and my dress was ruined thats all my mom was saying. It was all about my dress did she even care that lizzy was in the hospital?. I heard foot steps running towards me. Justin? I got up and felt strong arms rap around me.

Justin; oh thank god, you're ok. Are you ok?

Me; *sniffle* no

I sat there in Justins lap.

Justins POV

I sat there on the couch watching the game with Alec. He was pretty cool, I guess. Then he stood up.

Alec; no. Somethings wrong

Me; What? what are you-

Alec; We need to go to the hospital NOW

Me; Is Em, ok?

Alec; I don't know

All I thought about was Emily on the way there. Oh god if something happened to her I don't think I could live. What if she's dead. God. What if she's in a coma. I ran through the doors of the hospital so see Emily sitting against the wall with a bandage around her head. I ran up to her and Just held her. Oh thank you god she wasn't dead.  I followed Emily as she walked into a room. I saw lizzy laying on the bed lifeless. I watched as the Doctors were moving fast. I heard a buzzing noise. My eyes shot right to the heart monitor which....... was no longer beating.

Emily;" no, no. Not lizzy" She said curling into my chest. 

I felt her tears hitting my shirt. I kissed her head. I felt Emily lift her head up. I looked up to find her mom looking at her.

Brandi; It's time to go.

Emily; THIS IS YOU'RE FAULT

I watched as she ran out the front doors. She stoped and was just standing there. Her mom ran after her.

Emily; "Do you even Care that she just DIED" she said screaming at her?

Brandi; " one less mouth to feed" she said smirking

Just then Emily raised her fist and punched her mom right in the Jaw.

Brandi; You little brat

Emily punched her again.

Brandi; EMILY JEAN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Emily; she slipped away from me by the second. I watched her die. And you...... YOU just stood there watching. I hate you. I  told you not to txt while driving and did you listen to me....... no.

Brandi; You're grounded for........ ever.

Emily; you can't do that

Brandi; yes I can

Emily; first of all. I'm not living with you anymore and-

Brandi; you can't do that

Emily; I'm 18. I can do what ever the hell I want. And if you Even think about coming to Lizzy's funeral.... I Will Kill you

I watched as Emily raised her fist again but Alec stoped her. He picked her up over his shoulder and brought her to the car. I sat next to her while she cried. Her whole life just basicly fell apart.