Chapter Thirteen

|Hailey's P.O.V |

I ran to Zachs so fast and ran into his room.
I found Sinsere on top of Zach and Zach had tape over his mouth.

Sinsere:Oh my God Hailey. I'm so so--.

Me:SAVE IT!! GET OFF HIM. NOW. AND GET THE FUCK OUT. WAIT FOR ME OUTSIDE IN THE HALLWAY. GO!

Sinsere:Fine, watever.

She said winking at Zach walking away. I slammed the door behind her running to Zach crying giving him the biggest hug taking off the tape.

Zach:How are you fiends with her, she's like evil.

He said hugging me tight.

Me:Because I am, I honestly think she just got ahead of herself and carried away. I can't just stop being friends with her because of a boy, I'm sorry I have to give her another shot, and for you, Do you like her? Yes or no. Be honest I want this to be over with.

Zach:No I don't like her what the fuck. I never have I just was confused earlier on what I thought about her now I don't give a flying fuck about her, honestly.

Me:Okay. Do you still want to come over? She's not staying there tonight I honestly don't give a fuck anymore I'm calling my mom to pick her ass up.

Zach:Okay. And yeah. Are you still going on tour with us?

Me:Duh. Why wouldn't I alot of people expect me there I'm not, just not going. I'm going.

Zach:Okay well we leave after Christmas. So in a little less than a week.

Me:Okay. Can we go?

Zach:Yeah.

He said kissing my forehead.
I called my mom.

Me:"Mom can you drop off Sinsere at the airport?"

Mom:"I thought she leaved tomorrow morning? And why aren't you two home? Where are you?"

Me:"She um, wants to leave. And I went to Zachs really quick to um, pick up his clothes."

I mouthed I don't know to Zach looking confused.

Mom:"She wants to leave? What happen? Hailey are you lying to me. Why did you go to Zachs?"

Me:"I'll tell you later."

I lied hopeing she would just forget about me ever saying I'll tell her later and just take Sinsere to the damn airport already.

Mom:"Okay, I'll take Sinsere to the airport and be home soon."

Me:"Okay, I'll be home soon, I'll send Sinsere over and I'll tell her to meet you in the living room when she's ready, you better wait for her there."

Mom:"Okay, I'll be waiting."

I hung up and went out of Zachs room telling him to wait there while I talk to Sinsere.

Me:Sinsere, Why, WHY DID YOU DO THAT? You know me and him are dating, AND HAPPY.

Sinsere:I don't know what I was thinking, I'm sorry.

Me:Yeah whatever, my mom's taking you to the airport go home and pack and meet her in the living room she will switch your flight, don't expect me to go with, I'm not. Bye Sinsere. I will think about texting you another day I need to think, you might just have crossed the line.
Sinsere:Okay. And I didn't expect you to go, I didn't actually expect you to tell me to leave, but I understand and I get why you want me to I'll leave and hopefully you can give me another chance. Bye Hailey.

Me:Yeah, Bye.

I said walking into Zachs room getting ready to go back to my house because he wanted to spend the night at my place.
We left 30 minuets after Sinsere so when we got there she was hopefully gone or almost done packing getting ready to leave.
We got to my house and my mom and Sinsere where leaving the garage. Perfect timing.
Me and Zach walked in and went up to my room and we watched a movie on Netflix and I fell asleep on him.

I woke up and Zach was still asleep. I got up checked my phone and realized that Sinsere was gone and I never texted the boys back.

-lizard

Me:Hey Nick I talked to Zach and we're fine he spent the night last night and I made my mom take Sinsere to the airport and switch her flight for last night I didn't want her here with Zach I'll tell you later why.

Nick:Okay, I'm glad you two are back together I guess you can say even though you didn't break up.
Well love ya. Last long you two. ❤

Me:Thank and tour is coming so soon. I can't wait. Errrg.

Nick:I know right.

Me:Well I gotta text Timmy and get in the shower. Bye. talk to you later.

I texted Timmy back.

-Spirit Animal.

Me:Hey Timmy, I talked to Zach and we're fine. He doesn't like Sinsere I found out, in the wrong way, I'll explain later I want to take a shower so I'll catch you up on eveything when I get out. Okay?

Timmy:Okay little sis. I'm so glad you two are back. You two are so cute, made for each other.   well I'll talk to you later I guess.

Me:Okay, and thanks. Ttyl.

I turned on some music and hopped in the shower. I got out and realized I forgot to grab clothes, I'm glad my bathroom is in my room. I walked out with a towel wrapped around me and I went to my dresser to grab under clothing I went to my closet and picked out a long sleeve black shirt with high waisted shorts. Before I could make it back to the bathroom to finish getting ready...
Zach threw a pillow at me. I looked over and he was awake I'm not sure for how long but he was and he was smiling at me after I looked at him since he threw a pillow at me. I blushed and walked into the bathroom, I closed the door and I put my clothes on and opened the door and I went to my vanity and did light makeup which consists of mascara and eyeliner with a little chapstick I did my hair which was nothing special I just put it in a side braid. I went to my bed and layed there on my phone. Zach pulled me close and we cuddled and we fell asleep waking up hours later on time for dinner. My mom was calling us down stairs.