Chapter Eight

|Hailey's P.O.V |

I woke up on the couch around Noon.
Zach was sitting near my feet at the other end of the couch and Sinsere was sitting in the living room chair.
Christmas was right around the corner I woke up to my Mom actually. She was telling me to get up because we where going to put the Christmas tree up, christmas was in 2 weeks. We were late putting the tree up because we have been so busy so we made time today.
My Mom got all the boxes from the garage and put them in the living room next to the tree she set up last night I guess when I was sleeping, Zach and Sinsere thought I was still sleeping I kept my eyes shut so they thought I really was.

Zach:She sleeps so cute.

Sinsere:That's my best friend,  go best friend, that's my best friend. 

She said in a certain tone.

Zach:You know she does.

Sinsere:I can't say.

Zach:Admit it, she's cute when she sleeps.

Sinsere laughs.
Zach begins to laugh too.
They then share a laugh.

Mom:Zach is she still sleeping?

Zach:Yeah. I don't want to wake her she looks so peaceful.

Mom:Wake her up you big baby.

My Mom said with annoyance. 

Zach:Fine, MOM. Hailey get up.

He started to shake me.

Me:I've been awake.

I said yawning. Then stretching.

Zach:Oh...

He said looking at the ground blushing hard.

Me:It's okay, I'm sure you sleep cute too.

I said teasing him.

Zach:Haha very funny.

He said with much sarcasm.

Mom:Get ready, we're decorating the Christmas tree today.

Me:Okay. Can we just do it now I don't think we're going anywhere so what's the point on changing out of my Joggers and my "Zach Clayton" Sweatshirt.

I said looking at Zach.

Zach:She's a zeBRUH. Totally.

Me:When are we gonna let people know?

Sinsere:You haven't told anyone?

Zach:Nope because we're afraid fams will hate her. But to be honest I don't care because if they where TRUE fams they would support my relationship just like they support Edwin and Kylee, and Rudan and maddie AND Nick and Madison.
(Yes I know #Raddie isn't a thing anymore but idc they where cute so there in my book.)

Me:True.

Sinsere:That's a good point,  but aren't you like the most liked out of 5Squad?

Me:5QUAD
Zach:5QUAD

We said at the same time.

Sinsere:Whatever but aren't you?

Zach:Yes, but I have a life and if they don't exept that then they can leave.

Sinsere:Harsh much?

Zach:Not really I'm just speaking the honest to God truth.

Me:If you where a zeBRUH would you support us?

Sinsere:Duh.

Me:Okay then, why wouldn't they?

Sinsere:I just found out what 5Squ-- 5Quad was. So I can't be so quick to judge. Plus your my best friend of course I support. 

Me:Good point. 

Zach:Are you sure your ready to tell them?

Me:Yes.

I said with a little regret.

Zach:I'll grab my Ipad and start the broadcast of us doing the tree and tell later on. Sound good?

Me:Yes.

Zach:Okay.

He went upstairs and grabbed his Ipad he walked down 5 minutes later talking to the screen of his Ipad saying--

Zach:Hey guys, so you remember Hailey right?

The comments filled with
"YES"
"OF COURSE"
"EW NOT HER AGAIN"
"I SHIP YOU TWO"
"YOU TWO SHOULD DATE"
"WHY HER"

I noticed the nice comments, ignored the irrelevant ones. 

Zach:Well don't be so quick to judge but yes, we are dating. Yes I will still broadcast, nothing will change other than she will most likely be in most of my broadcast now. If you don't support us leave, you aren't a real zeBruh, yes I know that might sound a little harsh but I'm serious, I'm not going to let fams break us apart. Were happy and that's all. So to finish this broadcast were going to decorate her Christmas tree with her, her Mom, and her best friend Sinsere.

He said intoducing us all.

We decorated the tree and Zach ended the broadcast awhile after decorating the tree. He didn't do much after that but prank calls, roasts, and his cute/silly voices. 
He's so silly.

I know this chapter is short but I want a cliff hanger even though I'm writing chapter 9 right after this because I have nothing to do tonight,  Tomorrow is Christmas eve and so I'm getting most of my writing I would have done tomorrow and Christmas day, done tonight I guess. Well enjoy. ❤