Chapter 6 - Jensen

Jensen:

"I should probably take you home Riley," I just wanted to hold him and find out why he was running at night. He didn't look good and he had been drinking.

"I guess so, but you remember what happened last time you took me home.." He had a point but I couldn't exactly leave him here.

"I won't even come inside, come on, hop in."

It was a quiet ride, we both wanted to say something but neither one of us wanted to go first.

"So, are your parents home yet?" Please say yes.

"No, they had to extend their trip, that's what you get when you have two specialist doctors for parents. They are hardly ever home." That's just fucking great.

We pulled up in his drive way and I turned the car off. He looked at me and smiled awkwardly.

"Are you going to be okay? Are you going to tell me why you really left Josh's?"

"Yes I'm going to be okay, I think. It's embarrassing, I'm having some trouble sorting my mind out since, you know..." Oh crap, I've messed him up.

"Since I took you home the first time? Yeah look I'm sorry about that, I shouldn't have stayed but I couldn't leave you there all alone. I didn't mean to confuse you, I'm sure it was just a drunken misunderstanding. Nothing happened anyway." I waited for him to say something but it was silent.

I turned to look at him and he had fallen asleep, shit.

----

I found his keys in his pocket and then scooped my gorgeous man into my arms. So what if I can't say it out loud, I can say it my head, can't I?

I somehow got him inside and trekked up the stairs to his room. I laid him down on his bed and he started to stir and as I stood up his hands reached up and wrapped around my neck.

"Don't leave me." He mumbled, how could I leave this precious boy alone? I had to go but I couldn't! My body wouldn't move and I was done fighting. I knelt by his bed, his arms still around my neck, he opened his eyes and sat up next to me, looking deep into mine.

I should leave and not let this happen but I didn't want to.

He looked so scared but he moved towards me none the less. I moved my hands around his waist, closing the gap between us even more.

Maybe we should talk about this.

"Maybe we should talk-" his lips gently touched mine, testing me. He pulled back to see my face, I closed my eyes and his lips met mine again, this time it was harder. I couldn't fight it anymore.

I responded to his lips for the first time and that was it, I needed more. I pressed my tongue against his lips, demanding he let me in.

He pulled me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, this time he took control, dominating the kiss. My face was tingling and my legs shaking, it was unlike anything I had ever experienced. This boy was driving my body crazy.

We came up for air and I took this chance to try and get inside his head. He laid down with his head on my chest and I hugged him close.

"How are you feeling?"

"Amazing...dazed...tired...confused..I don't know"

"Can you try and explain the confused part?" He sat up but hid his face with his hands.

"I'll tell you but it's so embarrassing." I waited patiently.

"The real reason I left Josh's is because I was with a girl." I tried to keep a brave face but it was hard, the thought of him with someone else made me feel sick.

"We were in the spare bed, kissing and Jordan was basically naked," he checked to see my face, I motioned for him to continue.

"And all I could think of was you, you're smile and then I found myself wanting to remember what it was like to kiss you and I had to get away. That's when I left and found you." I was happy but worried and panicking a little bit. He saw I was taking it all in so he kept on.

"I have found myself thinking about you for the past two weeks, I can't get you out of my head babe."

"I can't get you out of my head either," I said as I cupped his face with my hand. I pulled his lips to mine and gave them a quick but soft peck. It seemed to calm him because he laid us back down.

"So what are we going to do about it?" He asked.

I had to think about this but I knew I didn't want him leaving my arms anytime soon.

-----

Dedication to one of my first followers!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Picture Of Riley, how could Jensen say no to that...