Chapter 2 - Jensen

Jensen:

"You look great! Can we go?" Avery had taken an hour and a half to get ready, I mean I understand that girls have more things they need to do to get ready but a man can only wait for so long. I had been ready for 40 minutes now and was quickly loosing my patients.

"Okay we can go, geez why are gays so dramatic."

"We are not dramatic we just care more about certain things. Like getting my drink on!"

"Aren't you a little old to go out and get drunk and wild?" Avery asked, I knew she was teasing but still, 25 is not old!!!

"I am not old!! I have the same right as you to go out. You're only 3 years younger then me! Can we go?" I have limited time to have fun in life so I don't like when that time is wasted. It was 11 o'clock and we were just leaving. She looked ready to go but turned around to find her phone, which she had misplaced. Honestly.

"You know I start my new job next week, this is my last night to have fun before my life is full again, so hurry your little ass up!"

----

We finally made it out to the cab and we were at Platinum in a few minutes. Avery lived in the city which I envied, I had to move about an hour out for my new job. I was ready for a big night.

We entered the club and I was instantly happy, there is something about the loud music and the atmosphere of Platinum that felt like home. I had been going to this club for years and still loved it. My uncle owns it and I get in free. We headed to the bar and ordered some cosmos.

I turned to look at the dance floor, it was 12 o'clock by now and the floor was full of bodies moving to the music. People grinding and kissing but I was more interested on the top floor, where the dance floor was less packed.

I turned to Avery and motioned upstairs, we grabbed our drinks and headed up.

We reached the top and I saw Hayley, my cousin grinding on some guy, she saw me and headed over, man in tow.

"You came! I thought I might not see you.."

"I'm not old!" I snapped at her. She laughed and I rolled my eyes at her. She had clearly been drinking. I turned to look at her friend. He was cute in a school boy kind of way.

"Hi I'm Jensen." I waved awkwardly at the young fella

"Josh," he said simply.

"Come and get a drink Jensen," Hayley pulled me to the bar and ordered shots for everyone.

She called over her friend Paige, she pulled a guy with her too. I didn't bother checking out the poor sucker Paige had landed for the night and took my shot. As I tipped my head back down, I saw him. Oh deary me did I see him.

He was a SEX GOD!

He had the most beautiful face I had ever seen.

"And this is?" Avery said motioning towards the Sex God in our midst.

"I'm Riley, hey" Our eyes meet and I swear I died right there. He smiled at me and then I realised I was staring at him like a total goof and quickly turned back to the group. But I couldn't focus on anything they were saying.

I wanted him and I wanted him now.

----

Okay so here is the next chapter, can you guess what happens next?

Our handsome Jensen Baye is the hunk in the photo :)

Hope you are enjoying!!

Vote and comment! I need feed back! Please!!

Xo Dorks