31st December 2015

Dear diary,

Today is the last day of the month, last day of the year 2015, and also its my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am going to have a small party for my friends and family, invitations has already been sent.

Peter came to visit me yesterday and we went to the front porch of my house and talked about so many things.
He told me he was an orphan who lost his parent's in a plane crash about six years ago and he now lived with his aunt. I felt so bad, he always looked happy it was hard to tell he had passed through such a tragic experience. When he saw how sad i became, he kissed me!! then assured me that his aunt was like a second mother to him and never for once maltreated him, that made me a bit relaxed. He then smiled and asked me to be his girlfriend, my scream was so loud that all the passersby all turned to look at me. I dont know why the girlfriend thing came as a surprise, i mean i should have seen it coming because we had kissed up to three times. Who goes around kissing someone who isn't your girlfriend or planning to be your girlfriend right?
He promised to get me a wonderful gift, can't wait to see what it is.

Well, about Mr Sam.....

He was arrested while trying to escape to another state. He was found guilty of rape and child molestation and was sentenced to 15 years imprisonment.
Each time i think about what he did to me i feel tears, pain, anger, sorrow and fury..
Can the prison take away the damage that has been done?

I'm hurting inside but it hurts the most to find out that everyday, more and more girls like me suffer rape especially from a familiar person or loved one and stigmatization from the public. I have to end it here now diary,  because mom wants to take me out for shopping and to get me any birthday gift i want.

Bye diary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‪#‎lets_do_this_together‬
‪#‎say_no_to_rape‬
‪#‎show_love_to_rape_victims‬
‪#‎the_change_we_need_begins_with_YOU‬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt i should end "dear diary, its me" at this point.
hope you have enjoyed the journey so far?
Thanks for reading and voting.

Nemzyxxxxx