OH NO!!!!!!

I stood still with my mouth wide open as I stared at the seat I just stood up from. I was so shocked, confused and in pains.
I had a thousand and one questions running in my head.
Where did the blood come from?
What could be the cause?
When did I start bleeding so badly and I did not even notice?
Maybe dat was when I was reading peter note...
I just wasn't sure.
I needed answers.

As the only child of my mum, I've always done things based on what I learn in school and what my friends tell me. I had no older sister to put me through on things like this and to crown it all, mom wasn't helping matters.
She just stopped showing me care and giving me attention.

It was never like this until dad left the house one Sunday morning after an argument with mom. I was only ten years then and when I asked mom what happened, she only said I would not understand. I wonder if I'd ever understand. Dad never came back and mom changed totally. She was always busy and from time to time she came to the house with different men, strange men, ugly pot bellied men!!! And each one that comes will eat with her on our dining table and he'd even sit on my seat!!! And then he'd feed her, rub her back and do all those crazy stuffs... Mtchewww
When they're done eating, she would ask linda, our maid to clean up the table. Now that linda is no more with us, I wonder who will be doing that cleaning. Me??? She had better not ask me to clean up their mess because I would make sure that man leaves in a hurry. I really missed linda now; she was my friend and companion. I wonder why she left. She would have known what to do to help me out of the mess I was in....

"Amah..nda"what this one?... what have you do yourself.. you have kill baby in your belly?" Mr sam shouted with his unbearable English. He must have called me severally but I was lost in thoughts.
"Is you not the one that I talk? Young girl, talk oh"

Fortunately, Mrs. Hannah, the 9th grade class teacher was still in school. She was walking to her car when she saw us in the class. I was standing, feeling very uncomfortable and out of words while mr sam stood with his hands akimbo and his mouth open like he was expecting flies to troop into that his smelling mouth.

My dear diary, Mrs. Hannah was my Savior today. I still feel pains but I know I'd be fine by tomorrow. I was given some drugs. I can't wait to get to school tomorrow to tell my friends about today.
Goodnight my dear diary..
See you tomorrow..

[We all want to see tomorrow but nobody knows what lies ahead of us. We can only wish for a ‪#‎better‬ tomorrow but what we don't know is how #better is #better*?? Hope you enjoyed it,sorry its short..next part coming soon...
Nemzy