23rd of December 2015

Dear diary,
Sorry I have not been making entries here lately, it's just that so many wonderful things have been happening in my life recently.
Dad and mom are back together, its like a beautiful dream coming true.
That day when dad came to the house  he knelt down in front of mom and I and begged for us to forgive him. Mom wept so uncontrollably, I didn't even know whether to cry or to laugh...I was happy to see my dad and I was also angry at him for leaving us for a whole three years!!
Diary, to cut the long story short...dad moved in back with us,he takes me to school every morning. mom has also totally changed.. She cooks, tides the house, always eager to know how my day went... She's the mother I have always wished to have.

Peter and I have become super close...he's so caring and kind and cute and cute and cute...I could repeat the cute over and over.

Also its been confirmed that I didn't contact any form of disease or get pregnant, hearing that news felt like a big load had been lifted off my chest!!!!!

Mom just told me this morning that I'll will soon have a brother or sister cause she's pregnant... I feel so happy, I have always wanted to have a sibling...
Things are gradually falling into place!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nemzy