Chapter 4: I'm A What

So in this update, I'm gonna have Ryan's POV and Finn's POV. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan

"I'm what?" I asked him not wanting to believe what he just told me.

"A werewolf. I will tell you why. You have this voice inside your head that you can talk too and you have the speed that only a werewolf can have." Finn explained.

Okay, so I guess that makes sense, and my parents, my parents were werewolves, and my grandparents. That makes perfect sense.

'We have a winner!' Missy said laughing.

'So I'm really a werewolf?' I asked her.

'You'll find out soon enough sweetie.'

I hate it when she does that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone knocked on the door.

"It's open." Finn said.

The guard from earlier that tackled me came in.

He saw me glaring at him and laughed. "Sorry, Luna. We had to catch you and bring you back to the alpha where you belong." He said while laughing still.

"Sorry, Luna. We had to catch you and bring you back to the alpha where you belong." I said mocking him.

"Chris what did you need?" Finn asked.

So his name is Chris. Okay then.

"Your parents are here."

"My parents?" Finn asked with disbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~

Finn

"My parents?" I asked.

I didn't believe they would actually come. My mom called me about a week ago saying she wanted to visit. But I didn't actually think she was serious.

I noticed something about Ryan. When Chris said my parents are here, she stiffened. Why would she be so tensed up when Chris mentioned my parents? I guess we'll have to find out.

All three of us made our way downstairs and saw my parents sitting on the couch.

My mom shot up and ran to me. "Oh Finn, I've missed you so much." My mom shouted.

I gave my dad a pleading look and he laughed.

"Honey, let Finn breathe." My dad said.

"Oh okay. Who is this? She's stunning!" My mom asked Ryan.

"This is Ryan. She's my mate." I said proudly while smiling at her. She blushed and looked down. She looked so cute when she's embarrassed.

My dad walked over and smiled at her. "It's really nice to meet you, Ryan. My name is Dave and this is my wife Caroline."

"It's really nice to meet you guys." Ryan said.

She looked so uneasy and I don't know why. She had this sad look in her eyes when she looked at my parents.

"Ryan, are you okay?" I asked her full of concern.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She said quietly. "I'm gonna go for a walk."

She ran to the door, but as soon as she took a step outside, she fell. She was holding her chest and it sounded like she couldn't breathe.

"Ryan! What happened?" I yelled running over to her.

"I don't know. My chest. I can't breathe!" She said panting for air.

Ryan started to shake uncontrollably.