Chapter 2: Trying To Escape My Mate

So excited about this book so far! Haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finn

'Alpha! Max and I have caught a hunter. But she's different. I don't know how, but something is different about her. She's not all human. I can smell it, but I just don't know what I'm smelling.' Jake mind-linked me.

'Okay just keep her there. Don't let her leave.' I ran to where he told me to go.

As I stepped out into the clearing and I stopped. The girl was absolutely breathtaking. She had light brown hair that was pulled back. She had a small petite form, but you could see muscle.

I heard the guys breathing hard.

'Did she really make them run that much?' I asked myself.

As I was walking, I felt her looking at me. I looked up and she quickly looked down.

Jake was holding a gun, so I guess she really was a hunter. But she didn't look like the hunter type.

As I got closer, I could smell pine and lavender. Jake was right, she was different. Lavender was a human smell, but pine...pine is the smell of werewolves.

Max told me something about how she didn't know what a rogue was and how she didn't know she was trespassing onto my territory. So she couldn't be a werewolf, could she?

"Alpha Finn. This is Ryan Turner." When Jake said her name, my wolf yipped with joy and I shivered in delight. But why?

"Ryan." She wouldn't look at me and she shivered when I said her name too. She must have felt it because she took a step back. My wolf didn't like that very much so I took a step closer too her. I grabbed her chin and forced her too look at me. When we locked eyes, my wolf howled. "Mate" and right as I said that, her eyes went wide and she took off running. I growled at her little action. "Get her! I don't want my mate running away from me. If you grab her, bring her to me immediately!" I yelled at them and they nodded.

"Lets go get our Luna Max!" Jake said and they both took off running.

I love how they just met her, and they already care for her. And she didn't even do anything to them. She's gonna be a great Luna.

'Don't forget mate!' My wolf said happily.

I took off running but made it so I would be on her left side.

She saw Max closing in on her right side, so she steered left. That's when she ran into me and I caught her before she fell. I felt the tingles where we touched.

"Hello, little mate." I said smirking at her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan

"Get away from me!" I yelled at Finn.

"Now why would I let my mate go?" Finn said smiling.

"I-I. Just let me go!" I growled at him.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I kept punching and kicking him, but it did no avail.

"You know. It makes it more enjoyable when you're struggling kitten." He said laughing.

"Just put me down. And I'm not your kitten. I'm nobody's kitten!"

"Damn right you aren't. You're only mine."

"I'm not yours Finn!"

"Yes, you are. You belong to me and I belong to you."

"No, I don't! I don't belong to anyone."