Chapter 11: Feelings revealed

WARNING: THERE IS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT!!! IF YOU FEEL DIRTY WHILE READING THIS THEN... THAT'S THE INTENTION.

************************************************************************************************************

Harry Pov

"We've got to jump!" I commanded squeezing Chelsea's hand. There was probably a 25% chance we were going to make it but I was will to take that risk. "Are you insane?" Amber screamed in panic as she looked at the drop and the distance between buildings," We'll never make that jump!"

"DO YOU WANNA DIE!"

"NO!"

"3... 2" the speaker counted down.

"Jump!" with Chelsea's hand in my right and Amber's in the other we all jumped only for Chelsea to be jolted back by someone pulling her. Me and Amber made it but when I searched for Chelsea she was still on the other side, being held by Zayn. I looked at her seeing the tears trail down her face as the counter reached 1.

"SELF DESTRUCTION ACTIVATED!"

"CHELSEA!!" I screamed as I tried to jump of the building but Amber pulled me back. The building exploded in flames and burned the building down to pure rubbish. Any hope of Chelsea living was gone. She was gone.

"NO!" I said dropping to my knees and crawling to the edge of the building, "I've got to save her!" I was sobbing uncontrollably now. I felt two identical trembling hands touch my shoulders. I turned to look up and see Amber crying almost on the brink of hysteria. How could forget? She had just watched her best friend die and I lost the girl I came to love.

I pushed her away, I denied her, and most of all I broke her heart. It should have been me to die in those flames.

My mission was to make sure everyone came out safe whether the agency was real or not, that was a promise I made to myself. And I failed. I pulled Amber into a comforting embrace as we let our tears melt from our eyes.

"W-we need to get out of here... and find Louis." she suggested not wanted to sit and cry any longer. I could see it pained her to keep up this 'I don't care about anything' persona but that was her way of healing at the moment and really sitting here and crying isn't going to do anything but make us worse.

**

We took the building ladder to the sidewalk where Louis was. "Where's Chelsea? What happened?" he exchanged glances between both of our pained faces. Niether of us wanted to mention it again but Louis deserved to know.

"She's gone." Amber croaked as she tried holding back her remain tears. I could see the all color fade from his eyes and he stared off at the rubbish of the building that once stood before. I turned and walked over to the rubbish, Amber and Louis followed suit. I spotted Chelsea's ID badge on the ground with her picture on it. Full of life and genuinely happy. Then I saw something move. A piece of rubbish being pushed up. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then there was a low and weak moan begging "help me" .

I looked a Louis and Amber who were also in shock. I crept closer to the sound and started moving rubbish out of the way revealing a hand. I pulled it but it would budge, I motioned Louis and Amber to help my pull the person out. When we all pitched it to pull we dragged out a familiar body on top of the rubbish. Full of scrapes, tad bits of blood and minor burn all in which could be treated.

"Chelsea is that you?" I said lowly almost in a whisper. She coughed up a cloud of ash before speaking.

"In the flesh." she croaked.

We all rejoiced and pulled her into a group hug. Of course I lingered a bit at my knees to be down at her level.

"I love you" I leaned in holding face within my palms pulling her into a passionate yet hungry kiss. I didn't care if she had black ash on her lips, she was alive and that's all I cared about. "Let's get you out of here." I hoisted her up bridal style.