Getting off on the Wrong Foot

Blake and Mike did that weird man hug thing where they grasped hands and pulled each other in. "Hey man, who's the chick?" Blake looked down at me and his eyes turn curious as if he's looking for something.

WAIT JUST A MINUTE! They just hugged... and Mike does seem like Blake... does that mean they're.... no.... never...

 But the doubt in my mind got the better of me. "YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THIS CHEESEBALL?!?!?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Who the hell are you calling cheeseball?!?"  Blake seemed a little offended at my childish remark. Hmm... he never seemed that offended before.

                "Really?" Ignore the cheeseball. "Why the hell, out of ALL people, would you become friends with this man-slut?" Truthfully, it felt like he had taken a knife and stabbed me in the back. He might as well have.

                "Well, Jax... a lot of shit went down after you left and I didn't really have any friends." He looked guilty. Good, he should be. Wait, what am I thinking? Mikey's been my friend through my entire childhood. Why should I be mad at him? Oh, and P.s, Jax is just a childhood nickname that Mikey gave me when I stepped on a couple of Jax and split my foot open.

                Um, maybe because he's friends with our so called mate.

                Shut up. Mike probably doesn't even know why I left in the first place because there is no way in hell that anyone would let that get around the school.

                But, he's friends with Blake and Blake might have to told him the truth. If they are as close as we think that are then Blake's bound to share a few secrets, isn't he?  My wolf is being particularly annoying today.  

                But, if Mike and Blake are as close as we think then Blake wouldn't risk their friendship by telling him that he was the cause of my sudden department.

                Hmm... wow, this is difficult.

                RINNNNG!!!!!!! The bell sounded down the almost empty hallways. Shit I'm late for class on my first day.

                "Look, Mike. I'll talk to you at lunch, but I've got to get to Algebra. " I shouldered my book bag and starting walking towards my first class.

                .::Lunch::.

                My classes were terrible. Mr. Phelps was monotone the ENTIRE class. I swear it has the power to put you to sleep because as soon as he started going over class expectations my head hit the desk. And I litterly mean "hit the desk."

                Do you know when you rest your cheek against your hand as a weird sort of pillow then you start swaying back and forth once you get tired? Well that's what happened to me except my hand slipped and I ended up doing a face plant on my desk.

                I swear the entire class looked at me. I can't say that the looks on the peoples face didn't amuse me though.

                But, two classes later I'm sitting outside on a wooden lunch table under a tree, waiting for Mikey to show.

                I still can't believe that out of all people he chose the one that I hate the most. Right now I think I hate Blake more than the guy that pushed me down the stairs.