Beautiful me.

---------------------> picture of Blake

Recap:

I quickly drove off as he started running towards me. I kept driving and not once did I look back.

I know you're probably wondering what my note said and I left it plain and simple. No reason because it was easily explained, no hint to where I am going because I don't want him near me for a while.

So, yes. As I said before; plain and simple AND one word

Bye.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

.::1 ½ Years Later::.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I screamed as I rode down the highway on my new Ducati. Nana had surprised me this morning with it. It's a beautiful black bike with my initials carved on the side. I LOVE IT!

Well, Nana saw that and practically shoved me out of the house and handing me the keys. She told me to be back at 6 because she had another surprise for me. I hope it's something amazing.

But, anyway! Its six now and I'm pulling up into the driveway and there was a moving van there and about six guys carrying furniture into the back. I took off my helmet and set it on top of my bike. I started walking towards the door and at least three of the loaders heads turned as I walked by.

This was always the plan. I thought to myself as I smirked. Ever since I was little that had been the plan and I've carried through... well almost. My laughs were still to come, but trust me I will laugh.

I walked into Nana's house. "Nana?" I called. The entire house was empty. The walls were barren of all of her pictures and every window sill didn't have a flower on it.

"In here, Cookie." I cannot shake that nickname.

I followed her voice into the bathroom where she was cleaning the last of the items out of her medicine cabinet.

I caught a glimpse of myself and I really was beautiful. My hair grew out a lot and it was now down to my belly button.

Then Nana accidently sat on my glasses one day and laughed while she said "it was for the greater good. Those things were hideous." The next morning she got me contacts.

Then we went to the doctors and found out that me being fat was a medical condition where there was a blockage somewhere and things got all misdirected or something like that. But, he gave  me a three month supply of these little yellow pills and now I'm 75 lbs. lighter.

"Nana, what's going on?" I asked. She put the last of her makeup in the box and turned to me.

"We're moving, cookie." She smiled that innocent smile that said she was being devious.

"I can see that, Nana." I gestured around me. "But, where and why?" I laughed at her. Nana was a bit weird.

"Well, we're going back to your old town." She said casually as she picked up the box and started walking out of the bathroom.

I followed her. "What?!?! Why?" Why would she want to move back there? Everyone is so mean.

"Honey, why did you leave?" Nana was still walking.

"Because I was miserable." I said without a pause because it was the truth. I was miserable there. People teased and bullied me and I just couldn't take it anymore.

"What was the real reason?" Nana tossed a look over her shoulder. Nana knows me so well, it's like she's my twin... well sort of.

I looked down at the ground. "Because my mate didn't want me." The memory still hurt and the fall down the stairs took months to set right.