You Cheeseball

Recap: "Well, then I'm sorry for punching you in the face." She said.

"Don't worry about it; I'd probably do the same thing." My brother laughed and threw his arm around us.

Well, it's nice to know that I at least have my brother.

1 down 2 to go.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Would you dance if I asked you to dance? Would you run and never look back? Would you cry if you saw me crying? Would you save my soul tonight?" I'm on my bike on my way to the first day in Hellhole high.

I'm truthfully not excited to see Blake, but unfortunately it's unavoidable. Nana says to just not let him touch me until I got the ladyballs to tell him who I am. Hopefully that's never, but I know that I'm not going to be that lucky.

"Would you tremble if I touched your lips? Would you laugh oh please tell me this? Now would you die for the one you love? Hold me in your arms tonight?"

I parked my bike as I hummed to the song. I saw all my fellow classmates stare at me as I took off my helmet and got off my bike. I just left my helmet sitting on my handles because I could smell the way I affected these people.

I walked across the sidewalk and up to the main entrance. I saw people pretend to be interested in their petty conversations as they tried to take peeks at me

I got that usual tingling in my stomach I get when too many people start looking at me. I'm still not sure if it means I'm thrilled or it's my last meal churning.

I went into the office and quickly got my schedule; thank god this was only the third day of school or I would've gotten all the shit that comes with being a new student. I can't imagine how much paper they use to create those dang intro packets. Oh, and I wouldn't even know how to get out of introducing myself to the class.

I started walking down the hall towards the D corridor so I could get Algebra 2 with... Mr. Phelps? Wow how original.

I was about to walk into my class when I saw a familiar face. A face that when I left was completely gay, but now could pass as a male model. His weak, frail body had filled out completely and I could see muscles through his white shirt. But, the most surprising thing about him was that he was swapping spit with some blonde.

 Once he pulled away and his eyes opened and he looked up at me and gave me a weird look, most likely because my jaw was on the floor.

His eyes traveled me up and down and when his eyes landed back on my face he gave me a smirk. Oh no... I know that smirk. My poor friend is a PLAYER!!

He whispered something in the blonde's ear; looking at me the entire time. Suddenly the blonde walked off and he walked over to me.

You may ask who it is, but it's quite obvious. He was the only friend I had went I went here before. Mike Waltz, age 17, loves the word Fondue, favorite animal: Liger, favorite color: bronze, favorite food; spaghetti with red sauce and black olives.

"Hey, cutie." Oh. My. God. What the hell is he doing?

"Hi, Mikey." I said, innocently. He hates it when people call him Mikey. I was the only one that was allowed to call him that; he wouldn't even let his mother call him that.

"Don't call me that." He growled at me. Touchy, touchy.

"Why, Mikey?" I asked, trying to hold in the one thing that would give me away.

"Because I said so!" The color in his face changed a bit.

"Oh, but MIKEY!!!!" I whined. And suddenly I was flung against a locker with Mikey's face inches from mine. His face twisted up into a scowl.

"Don't call me that, you stupid bitch!" Wow, it seems that Mikey has acquired a bit of an anger problem.

"Foul language, Mikey." I gasped, acting if I was surprised. Mike has always have a potty mouth. "That is no way to act around a young lady."

"UGH! You're so fucking infuriating!!!" Wow, Mikey is sooo much fun to mess with. Now that I think about it. I haven't even thought about Mike while I was away.

"I know, but hey, that's me!" I looked up at him, he was clenching and unclenching his jaw over and over again. Wow, I guess I really got him riled up.

Okay, I guess I've had my fun. I walked up to him and clasped my hands together like I was praying. I stuck my bottom lip out and made my eyes wide.

His eyes went wide with recognition. "I know that look." He furrowed his eyebrows. "No..." He put his fingers to his chin. "Jackie?" He asked.

"Mikey!" And I leapt at him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Mikey wrapped his big arms around me and spun in circles, laughing. Wow, I didn't realize how much I miss him.

Once we pull back from our hug I notice that there's a lot of people around me; either glaring at me or checking me out.

"Nothing to see, move along." No way really moved. "Scatter!" I yelled and people started moving onto their classes.

"Wow, Jackie! You look..." He stepped back and looked at me. "Amazing." Their was no hiding the lust that was dripping from those words.

"Well what happened to you? Last time I checked you were wearing shirts that say gay pride with a rainbow on them!" I still can't believe that this is my Mikey.

Mikey started to rub the back of his neck and a blush crawled up his cheeks. "Well, one of my friends decided to take me to a gay bar just for the fun of it. One of the guys tried to hit on me... and yeah. That was the end of that." Wow, who knew that Mike would have a life changing revelation at a gay bar?!?

"Which one of your friends would this be?" Even though I loved Mike, his gayness was a bit weird sometimes. Like one time he started trying on my clothes; I don't know, it was just weird. But, anyways! I have to thank this friend of his because Mike does seem a lot happier then he was before.

"Well... about that..." I saw guilt settle into the depth of his eyes.

Then I saw my so called mate for the first time in 18 months. He seemed a bit bigger, but defiantly not in a bad way. His usual shaggy brown hair was styled and I could see a tribal tattoo wrapping around his right arm and disappeared under his shirt. I can't help but wonder what it'd look like when he's... NO! KEEP YOUR MIND ON TRACK, JACKIE!!! 

Blake and Mike did that weird man hug thing where they grasped hands and pulled each other in. "Hey man, who's the chick?" Blake looked down at me and his eyes turn curious as if he's looking for something.

WAIT JUST A MINUTE! They just hugged... and Mike does seem like Blake... does that mean they're.... no.... never...

 But the doubt in my mind got the better of me. "YOUR'RE FRIENDS WITH THIS CHEESEBALL?!?!?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

                A/N Okay, so it's not much, sorta just a start for what I have planned. I would've written more but I have to go to sleep. I have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow for camp and I'm not going to be a happy camper if I don't get my sleep. But, I WILL be back on the 6th so you can expect a chapter for both of my stories. Hope you liked this one, but I have a question for you.

                If you had to choose between Blake and Mike right now, who would you pick? Remember that Mike is your hot best friend, but Blake is "the one" or whatever. Oh and be prepared, I'm gunna ask you this same question a couple chapters from now. So keep thinking! :D

                Love and cheeseballs,

                                Erica