Chapter 1- My Life Changed Thanks to the Man with the Long Beard

• Dedicated to Nataliaa Fedzz García

 This is dedicated to my cousin Natalia :) for her birthday so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D:D 

A.N.: Hey guys! Okay... I feel like I'm talking to no one but well  this is my first story :D I really hope you like it but I've got to tell you BEFORE YOU READ that I know NOTHING and I mean nothing about shops in there... so I just wrote random American shops hehe... so yeah if those don't belong there just imagine they do 'kay :D well here it goes.

**EDIT: Just edited a few things from this chapter. Ashley's character was a bit too perfect and inconsistent during this story, so I'm going to do some minor changes in that.

DISCLAIMER! ALL CHARACTERS OR THINGS, PLACES, ETC. OF HARRY POTTER BOOKS BELONG TO J.K.ROWLING.

CHAPTER 1

My Life Changed Thanks to the Man with the Long Beard

I concentrated hard on the money I held in my hand. I've been doing this for years now, duplicating muggle money to be able to buy food and clothes. Living alone at barely 13 was never really easy, but that's what I've got. It could be worse; honestly, at least I can create money out of nowhere, unlike muggles, who really struggle to find something.

I imagined the bill in my hand and then imagined it turning to more money in my purse. After a while, and a small headache, I finally saw results. Of course you can't do this with wizard money, being goblin-made it isn't possible to duplicate by magic. Stopping to a donut place I ordered a chocolate donut and walked back home. By home I mean a small abandoned construction in which I've been spending my free time this last few years. Being able to do magic to a certain extent without a wand has allowed me to have a tolerable life. I may not be swimming in money, but I had what I needed to live and I can deal with the rest. I'm not afraid of the street, that's for sure.

Walking home, I could feel someone following me. I turned around slightly only to find no one there. Frowning, I sped up and arrived in a few minutes, dropping my bag on the old mattress that lay on the floor and tiredly running my hands through my kind-of greasy hair. I needed a bath soon, and seeing that I already used my magic today I knew if I tried using it more I could arrive to my limit and start to feel light-headed or I get really bad headaches when that happens. I've been trying these years to train my magic and unlike when I started using it I'm now able to do so much more.

When I first started only replicating money took all of my energy; now I'm able to do various tasks with magic on the same day, which makes me question how the Ministry of Magic never found me.

At age 11 I should've received a letter. It should've been the best year of my life; my first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

I didn't receive the letter though, instead my uncle died from a muggle disease, leaving me with only my aunt. The problem was, my aunt knew nothing about magic, she believed me to be crazy and she hated the weird things that happened around me. I was never close to her, and she used to have money troubles, so one day I simple decided to run away. I didn't want to go to school anymore, since the only friend I had there had changed schools that year, and there was nothing else for me there.

"Hello," A calm voice exclaimed behind me, causing me to shout and turn around freaked out of my mind

An old man with a long white beard and half-moon spectacles

"Who are you, and how did you find me?" I asked afraid. He looked old, so I'm sure I could outrun him if I wanted to, but first I needed to know how he knew who I was.