•Chapter 12•

{Time Leap-a month later}

"Kerry?" First word Andy had spoken for the last two hours. We were in some fields near the school, I was lying in his lap while he played with my hair, twirling each Strand around his finger.
"Yes?"
"I love you"
I turned my head so I had eye contact with him. His black hair fell around his face but his piercing blue eyes stared into mine, for the first time, they didn't send chills down my spine, but they warmed my heart.
"I love you too"

That one moment was perfect. We hadn't had a moment like that before but this....was perfect. This moment was so beautiful it made me want to cry, but instead I smiled. I just smiled, staring into his eyes.

"Shall we go get a pizza?" Moment gone. Just by those 6 words.

There was something I hadn't been telling Andy, I knew it'd make him mad. I haven't been eating. Obviously I have physically eaten but I haven't eaten properly in two weeks. I have had half a meal a day, the meal my mum makes me when I get home. But Andy didn't need to know.

"No baby. I'm not hungry"
"Please, you've been with me all day and haven't eaten a thing. Your parents are out tonight so they won't have any food for you, just come on"
I agreed.

I took my seat at the table and Andy sat across from me, we spoke for a good hour before the pizza was served. We decided to share one....but it was still huge. I gripped one slice with my fingers and pulled it off the rest of the round greasy meal. I placed it to my lips and felt sick at the thought. I instantly dropped the slice and covered my mouth with both hands.

Andy stared at me, his emotion was....sad?
Something I wasn't used to seeing in Andy.
"I'm feeling ill, I don't think I can eat"
"Okay let's leave."
He started to put his jacket on.
"No I don't want to waste your money, I'll wait while you eat."
"No Kerry, we're going to my house, and we're going to talk"
Although he was demanding it, he didn't sound stern like usual. He stood up and grasped my hand. We walked in silence all the way to his house.

Once we got there he through himself on the arm chair and chested his head in his hands.
I was too scared to sit down, j hates TK annoy or upset Andy.

"Why?" He snapped. I stood there silently, wondering what he was talking about. "Kerry. Tell me. Why?!" He moved his hands from
His face as the words barked from his mouth.
"What? Why what?" I said as calmly as I could when he was yelling at me.
"Don't act dumb. I've noticed. Kerry I love you! I care so much about you! How could you expect me to not notice? You're not eating! Why?!"
I just stared at him as I felt myself start to break. I forced back tears. I couldn't cry! No. I must not show weakness.

"Kerry! Please." His voice softened at the 'please' yet I was still too terrified to speak.
"You tell me Andy. Forget why. How?"
He looked at me in confusion.
"How? What do you mean How? How have I noticed?"
"No!" I snapped, probably the first time my voice raised above a whisper around him.
"How can a skinny guy be attracted to a girl as large as me?"

It was clear he had no clue how to answer. He stared at me, struggling to speak. Of course he can't answer, there was no answer.
Maybe he'd be much happier with someone more his size

"You really are stupid sometimes Kerry"
Great. Now I'm stupid and fat.
"For starters you think you need to be any skinnier, you're not the slightest bit fat! And secondly even if you were, how could that possibly stop me from loving you? You mean everything to me"

"If I mean everything to you why don't you trust me?" My voice gone to an even quieter whisper than it usually was.
"Trust you? Of course I trust you Kez"
"No. You don't let me have friends, or talk people. Why?"

I'm guessing no ones ever said hat to him before.
"Is that what everyone means. When I get told I'm going to break you like I did the others. That I'm going to destroy you" Now he was starting to cry.
"The last thing I would ever want to do is hurt you, break you, destroy you. I would never want to even upset you"
E stared at the ground, a single tear of his hitting his shoe.
"Why do I do it? I don't know" he said "I don't know. I don't want someone else hurting you? I don't want to loose you to someone else? I don't know! I honestly don't know why I'm like it, all I know is I love you and hate myself that I haven't been able to stop you from starving yourself"

"I love you so much Andy. Don't hate yourself, it's not your fault"
I walked Over to him and sat in his lap.
"Never leave me Kerry. I wouldn't be able to bare my life without you"
I cradled his head in my arms as he crossed into my chest.
Little, terrifying baby.

Do not worry, he story isn't over yet!
There is more to come.
🎃_keep_creepy_🎀
~💉Poison🔫