•Chapter Two•

Lesson went by pretty fast, I enjoyed talking to Andy. I stepped out the room when I heard "Kerry! Wait up!" I heard that familiar low voice of his shout my name. I turned around to face him. He came up to me and gave a big grin.
"What you got next?" He asked. I wondered why he'd taken such an interest. Probably because Im the only person he'd spoken to. Maybe he didn't know many others either.
Again...I had forgotten answer him. Whoops.
"Maths" I blurt out like I was throwing up words.
"Aww sucks!" His face screwed up at the word like it was actual vomit.
"I actually enjoy maths" shit, that sounded abit uptight.
"No not that! It's just I've got science"
"Ohh well, guess we'll have to get to know the rest of he school" I was trying to joke but I kept sounding real stuck up.
"Well...if you don't meet anyone else you get along with, you can meet me in the canteen. I'll be at the cool foods" he winked and walked off in the opposite direction.
There's something about that guy...I just can't put my finger on it.
I got to maths and was sat boy-girl-boy-girl. This didn't bother me as I usually got along with boys better. I was sat next to a tall pale guy with centre parted black hair named Chris and a small guy, only slightly taller than me called Jeremy. They were cool and also had great music taste!
"So first day and already got homework!" Chris complained.
"If you two want we could do it together in the library this lunch?" Jinxx, which is what we call Jeremy.
"Sounds good you guys, now I need to get going" I rush off away from them towards the canteen.
I got there and saw andy sat down with a sandwich. It was making my mouth water. I decided to go get food.
I waited in line and andy walked over.
"How was maths" he asked
"Not too bad. I met two nice guys Chris and Jinxx-Urm Jeremy" his face dropped as i mentioned the last name.
"Jinxx? He's one of my mates. My closest friends. Don't talk to him" his voice was dark and stern.
"W-why? What's wrong with him?" I was confused
"He's not the kind of person you want to be involved with. He's bad news, just trust me on this." His eyes were started to soften along with his voice again. I wonder what was so bad about Jinxx, he seemed nice. And if he's so bad, why is andy friends with him?
I decided to not let this worry me.
"Tuna sandwich?" I asked the woman at the counter
"Sorry dear, we only have tuna baguettes" she pointed it out...it was massive! I would guess over a foot long. I decided to take it anyway.
I followed andy outside and sat with him outside the art building, eating our lunches until the bell went.
"You don't happen to have drama next..right?" He asked
"As it happens I do" I smile at him before walking off towards the classroom.