•Chapter Seven•

"I will warn you it's been a while since I've skated" I inform Mike, hopping onto his board.
"It's fine, I'll help you get the hang of it again" he rests his hands in my hips and holds me as I push myself up the ramp. I soon got back on track of how to skate and was speeding across the park. Mike was staring at me, quite impressed.
Eventually Tony and Jaime came down to see us and Tony had a girl by his side. A pretty girl with Dark Green hair, a septum piercing and snake bites. They came over arm in arm.
"Oh hey Kez, Ash. Didn't realise you two were coming" Tony says. "Ronni, this is Mike, his brother Vic, Ash and Kerry"
"Hi" she says quietly
I smile at her and she smiles back. We enjoyed the night. The 7 of us.
"Spliff?" Mike obviously was offering weed around again
"Yeah sure" I hear Ronni say. I thought for a minute before saying "I'll take one" Mile looks surprised, and then extremely proud.

After a few hours, all of us were high and completely off our tits. Ronni was grinding on Tony and Ash had taken her shirt off. After a bit both of them were in nothing but their underwear. I was the least high and fully aware of what was going on, but I was high enough to join them and stupidly take my clothes off. It was just a laugh...until someone saw.
"Sluts taking off their clothes in a public park"
"Look at that one"
"She's too fat too be doing that"
Fat! Fat! Fat! She's too fat! She's too fat to be doing that! Fat! Fat! She's too fat! Fat! Too fat!
It kept replaying in my head. I'm too fat. I looked down at my body, what was I doing? Off course I'm too fat! Why am I doing this?! I put my clothes back on instantly, everyone else wasn't aware off anything going off, unfortunately I was.
"I'm going" I snap and grab Ashley's hand "let's go"
"Ahhhh" she's screams, she was too high to talk to.
I needed to get her to come with me!
"Hey baby where you off too?" Mike comes over and puts his arm around me. He moved his head towards mine, lips almost touching, when we hear someone shout.
"WHATS GOING ON HERE?!" It was Andy.

School is literally the worse 😫😭 I'm still gonna try and update often but I can't make promises
🎃_keep_creepy_🎀
~💉Poison🔫