15

I need to tell everyone something! I'm very sorry VERY VERY Sorry for not updating Lately. You know why. -drum rolls- CHRISTMAS or whatever you celebrate. Idk if I spelled it wrong or right IDK IDC. Anyways This will be a vert upsetting chapter to some of you. But vwv thats what makes it exciting! ANYWYAS STORY

~Amy's POV~

I was walking around the college, It was a bit windy.

"..."

I fell on my knees on the snowy path and burst into tears. I didn't want to see him because he's making me feel this way! I couldn't stand it. I felt like giving up.

"Amy"

I looked up to see Sonic. He was staring at me.

"Sonic?"

"If you want to forget about him"

Sonic pulled out a little black box,

"Marry Me"

My eyes widened. He opened the box, and a beautiful white diamond ring shined.

"But if you reject. You'll be left alone"

He said coldly. I stare at him. He held his hand out to me. I stared at his hand for a moment,

"..."

With no answer. I just stood up, and grabbed his hand.

"We'll be married Tomorrow. I'll make us skip class- I mean I'll take us out of college So we can get married. No more classes Only us"

I didn't feel happy. I didn't feel anything. I was just using Sonic to cure me.

"Amy..When we marry. You're never allowed to see Shadow. Nor speak of him"

...

I woke up.

Two days Before Christmas.

I sighed. All I wanted was Shadow. My Lovely Shadow.

~Shadow's POV~

I was teaching in class. I noticed Amy's and Sonic's name not on the list.

"Shadow are you going to the wedding?"

I turned to look at Silver.

"What Wedding?"

"Sonic and Amy's Wedding"

My chest twisted. I felt pain. I was planning on talking with Amy. I knew how I felt.

"..."

I hurried past Silver. and Hurried to the wedding.

~Amy's POV~

Rouge was doing my hair, she was invited because Sonic's EX invited her. and his EX was Blaze. But that was is first EX his second was Sally. But she's like making out with one of the quest. I sighed. As Rouge left the room. I walked to the window,

"..."

I haven't spoken all day nor yesterday. I sighed as I wait for the wedding to begin.

~Shadow's POV~

I slammed the door open. I saw Amy in a beautiful white wedding dress. My eyes widened. She had her hair up, in a beautiful curly bun.

"Amy!"

She turns to look at me. Her eyes widened. i saw her beautiful emerald eyes. i rushed to her pulling her close and kissed her. She kissed back but she pushed me away.

"I love you Amy!"

I couldn't hide it anymore. I didn't want to get hurt by her again. But I have to tell her. I want her to be with me! Its been what I've wanted.

"What are you saying Shadow?! You broke it off!"

I saw her tearing up but she held it back.

"I'm sorry thats the worst mistake I ever made. My heart was for you. I've always wanted you! Only you!"

"...Shadow..."

She pushed me away and started to go.

"I have to go."

"Amy please!"

I was begging on my knees. She turns to look at me. She gave me this sad. Love. look. But I knew I was acting like a child. But I love her. I sighed.

"Do what you think is right"

I knew I couldn't force her. i stood up.

"But if you choose him. I'll always be waiting for you"

I pulled her to me, and kissed her palm.

~Amy's POV~

I wanted to kiss him so badly. But I couldn't be with him. Not now. My parents.Friends. Are out there waiting for me. They are happy. I don't want to ruin there happiness. I didn't want to crush Sonic more. I wanted everyone happy. I pulled my hand away slowly, and walked down the hall. I saw Cream next to the doors.

"Amy Follow your heart. Doesn't matter what others think"

"Thanks Cream"

I smiled at her. She opened the doors, and the music played. I was walking down the aisle. Everyone stood. and smiled at me. My parents were at the front seats. I remembered what Shadow said "I'll what for you" It kept popping up. I forced myself to smile. Sonic was smiling at me. I stood in front of him.

~NOTE~

Idk what they say at weddings. SO I'm just skipping through

~Story~

"Do you Sonic. Take Amy as your beloved Wife?"

"I do"

"Amy do you take Sonic. As your Beloved Husband"

I went silent. Everything everyone said. Everything Shadow and I did. What Cream said.

".."

I began to cry. I grabbed my dress and ripped it.

"GASP"

Everyone gasped.

"I don't"

I smiled and ran, I threw my shoes off. I opened the doors and Cream followed me. I had to see Shadow. I needed Shadow! As I exited the building. He was gone.