5

I woke up. Still no clue what's going on again. My memory was a blur.

"Your awake"

I sat up. I was in a room. I looked around but I couldn't see Shadow! It was blurry

"S-shadow!"

I teared up. He wasn't beside me. It bothered me so. But

why does it?

"What's wrong?"

I saw his blurry figure approached me. But he was still far. I hurried up and ran to him running into his arms. I trembled.

"Whoa...What's the matter?"

"Don't leave me again!"

I wiped my eyes.

"Okay okay"

He pats me head.

"I have to go to work though. So you have to stay here alone. I-"

"No! Take me with you! Take me everywhere with you!"

I complained. He sighs angrily.

"Fine"

I get dressed with whatever was in here. Shadow put red glasses on me.

"Where did you get these jewels and girl clothes from? And why do you have another bed in here?"

"Well I have a roommate. But she's a robber. so she's not always home"

"Robber?!"

"Yeah ive been with her for a very long time"

"You love her?"

I stare at him. I try to remember him as much but it hurts my head. But I know I feel like I want him by my side more than ever.

"No. I told you- I mean. When you didn't have Amnesia. I told you that I Hate Love"

"Did someone hurt you?"

I asked tilting my head.

"....Well..."

I watched him.

~Shadow's POV~

I looked down at the ground.

"It was nothing really"

"Really?"

"Yeah. It was childish"

"Can you tell me?"

"..."

As she asked that. I began to remember then. Remembering when I didn't confess to her before I left.

"I fell in love with this one girl"

"One girl?"

"Yeah but. She had feelings for another hedgehog so it was hard to sway her over. But she always came to me when she had trouble and I would help her. S-"

I stopped before I said his name.

"Well...Anyways lets go?"

She nodded. I opened the door. but looked back as she grabbed my hand tightly.

"Adorable"

I said lowly.

"Huh?"

"Nothing"

We left the room and went down stairs. My house isn't so big but she made it seem like a mansion.

"This is such a huge place! Your really rich!!"

She was touching on things. feeling the walls. I found it cute.

~Amy's POV/Later that day~

I followed shadow still. Even in classes. I watched him teach his classes. They reminded me of things. me sitting next to that Sonic hedgehog that I don't like. Seems I was close to him before though. But now our feelings towards one another is parting.

"Amy?"

I was sitting on the floor leaning against the wall. While Shadow was teaching. I turn to looka t the voice.

"Who are you?"

It was a silver hedgehog. Handsome looking. But some reason I felt sad.

"Silver...Silver the Hedgehog. Don't you remember me?"

He was whispering to me. He got in trouble for messing around during class. Shadow isn't like the other teachers that would tell you. "Your done! Get out!" And then you need to repay for classes. Shadow is just like a high school or other graders teachers.

"No...Shadow said I have amnesia or something"

I whispered back.

"WHAT?!"

He yelled. Everyone looked toward us. I felt nervous. My chest tightened.

"S-sorry! Everyone I was just uhh... Thinking of my date but I just got a text saying She doesn't want me"

Everyone laughs. He sighs with relief. and Shadow laughed to. But when back to teaching after everyone stopped laughing. Silver slid down the wall. and sat next to me.

"You going to get your memories back okay"

He said smiling at me. I nod.

"Yeah I know."

"How?"

"Being with Shadow. brings flashes. But there is one memory I want to recover"

"And what's that?"

I looked at my hands, and stared at them. then a flash came. I was wearing gloves and it was snowing. When I looked away from my hands the flash is gone. I look at Silver.

"I want to remember what happened on that Snowy day"

"Snowy...day?"

"Mhm"

I smiled at him, and looked down.

"Hey"

He moved my hair out of my face. I looked back at him, I saw my hair in his hand. but a flash came.

"Only let me see your hair down"

I stared at Silvers hand. I looked at Shadow.

"I love when your hairs down"

Silver whispered to me.

"I like my hair picked up..."

"When did that happ- I mean Really?"

"Yeah. Since he wants to be the only one seeing my hair down"

I continued staring at Shadow as he writes on the board. He takes a glimpse to look at me, and smiles at me, and continues writing.

"Sonic right? You guys are still dating after all. But you both havn't hanged out for awhile now"

"Yeah"

I answered lowly. I looked down at the floor. and felt dizzy.

"A-amy?"

I heard Silvers voice echo.

"Hey Amy!"

I fell down. Everything went dark. Flashes came back quickly. and fast. Only parts of them came. but the ones of Love that I had for people seemed to still be missing.