11

~Amy's POV~

I woke up by screaming.

"Huh?!"

I hurry up, and Remy was there. she stared at me and pointed at me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MASTERS BED!!??"

I gulped.

"Remy!"

Rex ran in, and saw me, he just smiles at me gently making me blush.

"Come on Remy. Its okay"

Remy glared at me, and was dragged out of the room. I looked down, and I didn't feel so numb anymore. I got out of bed, and I walked to the shower, I got undressed and started the shower, but then I heard coughing.

"Hmm?"

I grabbed a towel, and opened the door to Shadow's room, Shadow was with some hedgehog. My eyes widen as they both saw me, and I let go of my towel but not meaning to.

"KYAAAA!!!"

...

I began eating what Rex served me.

"Thank you. Its delicious"

"Your welcome"

Rex leans down in front of me.

Is he going to kiss me?!

"Your all red"

"Huh?"

He puts his forehead on mine.

"You have a fever!"

Rex pulls away slowly, I turn more red.

"No i'm fine"

I stood up, and walked away, I knew he was right. But i held it back.

"Your not"

Rex ruffles my hair. I push his hand away.

"I'ma head to school"

"But Amy!"

I close the door, before he could finish. I walked to school this time.

...

I continued on walking. I felt a bit dizzy. and numb again, I didn't bother, I kept going, It began to look blurry, but i kept blinking to make it not blurry. I didn't feel cold, only hot, I couldn't stand the heat but I tried to make sure it doesn't.

"Amy?"

I turned around to see a blurry figure.

"Who?"

I fell down as I felt weak at my legs,

"Amy!"

Everything went dark.

..

I woke up, I was in a soft bed,

"Shadow?"

I sat up, but it wasn't his room.

"Where am i?"

My body felt numb. I heard a shower going, I looked around. I heard the shower turn off, and someone came out in the steam.

"S-Sonic!?"

"Your up"

He smiles at me, and comes closer with only a towel on. I gasped and looked away quickly.

"Oh come on Amy you know you want me"

I felt him grab my wrist, and he yanked me to him.

"No! Stop Let go!"

"No! I love you Amy! You know I love you. And you know you love me"

He leaned down and smelled my hair, I felt creeped out.

"Stop!"

I shoved him away from me, He growled angerily, He pushed me down, and looked at me with these lonely, cold, angry eyes.

"No!"

He said coldly, He kissed my neck, I squirmed, and he leaned his body down on me, I tried forcing him off but I couldn't I looked around for something to grab but I saw someone at the door, someone with a camera!

"GET OFF!"

I kneed him, and He fell off, I hurried up, but he recovered to quickly, and pushed me against the wall, I saw his towel fall, but i didn't look down.

"We are over Sonic!"

"Don't say that you Slut!"

He punched through the wall, I trembled in fear.

"Your fucking the teacher! I know you are, your fucking that damn faker!"

I breathed heavily, and he licks me cheek.

"You like it rough don't you? You like how he's always rough with you!"

I began to remember that only one time he was rough with me. He was always gentle with me for 2 or 3 years.

"Sh-shut up! You know nothing!"

He licks down my cheek to my neck.

"Oh I know everything! We'll never be over. Your only with him because he looks like me!"

"No! Your such a sick bastard!"

I kneed him again, and this time I ran, but turned back and kicked his chin, I hurried away, and grabbed my shoes, and jacket running outside in the cold with bear feet. I kept running, until i was far from that place. I sat down at a fountain near by. I put on my shoes, and jacket. I looked around. No one was around. I began to burst into tears. I was lost. Alone. I didn't have anyone to come to my rescue.I watched as the snow went down, landing in my hair, landing all over me, I walked to a bench near by the fountain, and layed there in the cold. I hugged myself. My head pounded, and my body was cold.

"..."

I felt really dizzy, I breathed heavily, Hot air.

"...S-shadow..."

I said lowly, and fell into deep darkness.