Chapter 1: Katherine Rose Alore

I walked through the quiet streets of Beacon Hills, my new home. I passed by a forest, darkness and fog surrounded me. The twigs scattered on the floor crackled underneath my feet as i walked deep into the forest. I walked further, and further. I saw what looked like an old house. I rummaged through my over-the-shoulder bag to find a map. I shone my phone around, once i found the map i noticed where i was. I heard a beep and i almost jumped out of my skin, i looked at my phone. It kept flashing: PLUG IN CHARGER! on the screen. Really!? Now!? Suddenly i saw two guys walk closer towards me. One was pale and fidgety, and the other a tanned cutie. Please dont be rapists! Please dont be rapists!                                                                                                                                     

"Hi, have you seen a dead body??" asked the pale one.                                                                    

"WHAT!?" I asked.                                                                                                                                            

"Ignore him." the tanned boy shoved the pale kid aside, and shook my hand. "My name is Scott McCall, and this is my friend Stiles."                                                                                                                   

"Katherine Alore." i replied, giving him a flirty smile.

"Uhh... Could one of you show me where the highschool is? I know it's late, but, i wanted to see where it was before tomorrow, im new, as you can tell." i said, still looking at Scott.                                                                                                            

"Oh, well, i can drive you there. I've got a car." said Stiles. He leaned up against a tree, trying to be cool, and ended up falling over. I giggled a little, and helped him up.                                                          

"So, uhh... wheres your car?"

"Oh! Uhh, it's parked back there, i'll show you." said Stiles. He walked me over. It was a two seater blue Jeep. Sweet, i'll have to sit on one of them! Hopefully Scott.                                                                  Stiles got settled in at the wheel and Scott gestured for me to come sit on his lap. I climbed in. Scott kept his arms wrapped around me.

After quite a while of driving we stopped at a pair of lights. There were two girls in a car beside us.

"Crap! Its Allison and Lydia! Alisson is my ex, i don't want her to notice me." Scott said, hiding his face. All i could think was, HES SINGLE!!!

"Do you want me to help? I could lean over more that way." Scott nodded, but Allison looked over. I quickly hid him and he whispered

"Thanks Katherine!" in my ear.

"You can call me Kat, all my friends do." He smiled.

"Thanks Kat." I smiled back, as Stiles drove away.