The Voltri

Amber was walking around and examining everything in the Cullens house and I was pacing back and forth in the living room. "Would you stop pacing! Your putting a dent in their carpet" Amber said in annoyence "They have bigger problems right now" I snapped, Amber sighed "I know your on edge and everything but pacing back and forth won't help" Amber told me calmly "I hate this!" I yelled, the preassure was getting to me "I hate that no matter what I do I can't help, I'm useless and some girls can stand around and hope for the best but I'm not like that! I can't just stand here" I sat on the couch and ran my fingers through my hair, I admit I was stressed out. "How do you kill vampires again?" I asked turning to Amber "You rip them apart and burn them" she stated casually, I moaned in fustration "Why can't it be stapping them in the heart with a stake or shooting them with a silver bullet? That I can handle" I groaned as I let my head it the pillow I was holding in my lap "If you want I can go and" Amber started but I cutt her off "No way, you don't even have fighting expeirence" I pointed out.

      "Well actually I do" she she told me quitly, I looked at her confused "I haven't told you how I became a vampire" she began "My brother and I used to live in Europe with our parents, in London actually, It was beautiful and I loved it there. One night my brother was late comming home from a concert and got kidnapped, my parents were worried sick and so was I so I went looking for him and I was in a dark alley. I don't know what was wrong with me it's just me and my brother were so close and I couldn't imagion loosing him so my mind was all messed up." she began to speak more slowly and I could tell that she was upset "I heard noises but I kept on going and all of the sudden I was bit" She paused "After a few days I learned what I was and hunted humans here and there and I went on a search to find my brother, with my super natural powers I was able to track him and he was also a vampire, he never told me how it happened but now he is more quite and keeps to himself and after a few years we went back to our parents" after she was done she looked back to me "I'm so sorry" was all I could say "It's ok it's over and alot of vampires have stories just like ours"

      After Ambers story I felt closer to her and understood her and her brother more. "Can you keep a secret?" she asked breaking the silence "Hmmm lets see my sister and her family is a vampire and my boyfriend is a shape-shifter so no I can't" I joked, Amber smiled "My brother has a crush on Kirsten" she whispered "Adam?" I asked "No my other brother who's a unicorn" she said sarcastically. I laughed at her "Well I kinda guessed he cared for her when we were hanging out" Amber smiled "Yeah it's not really rocket sience" I smiled "They are so going to get married" I joked, she giggled and then her face became sad "He won't. Niether of us will"

        "We're going to stay sixteen forever and last time I checked you couldn't get married at that age" she said sadly "I don't want to, I'm perfectly happy staying young and beautiful for eternity but I don't think he is" she muttered sadly. I had never thought about that, plus if you were already a vampire you couldn't have children and if you were young, you couldn't even adopt.

Meanwhile............

      Aro touched Edwards hand and immeadetly knew everything he needed to. He saw their memories, Bella's gifts, and Renesmee's. He smiled and looked at Edward "You must be very proud" and turned back to the Voltri "There seems to have been a mistake" he declared and glanced at Irina, who was watching with fear, "The child is not immortal, but a hybrid" he announced and looked at Alice and the hybrid she had brought. "And she isn't alone" he smiled "Someday we would hope that the young one should join us" he said smiling at the little girl in Bella's arms but Bella wasn't fond of the idea "But it's her choice when she grows older" he added "Your not going to kill her are you?" Bella asked concerned looking at Irina "I'm afraid I have to, she had false judgement" Bella grew sad and Edward put his arm around Bella and Renesmee. Bella looked at the Voltri, and relised that one of the guards, Jane, was missing. She looked at Edward questionly but could see that he didn't know either.

Megan POV

      I  was sitting with Amber and all of a sudden she went stiff "What is it?" I asked her "Someone is here" she said coldly "Maybe it's the Cullens" I said and walked towards the door but Ambers cold, stiff hand caught me "No it's a different scent" she warned looking around the house "You mean like a vampire?" I asked begining to feel anxious "Intresting" a cold voice voice said from the door. I turned around to a young girl with blonde hair and red eyes and she had on a black hood. "Yet another human knows about vampires on the Cullens behalf" she stated more to herself but loud enough so that we could hear, I was shocked but it didn't last long "Vampires? Please thats crazy" I said pretending to be clueless "Yeah what are you smoking?" Amber added with more spunk and courage "Don't play dumb, I heard you two talking and I know what you are Amber" the vampire said with distaste.

     The Cullens came back just in time and the other vampires must have left. Bella and Jacob were instentaly by my side, Will Jacob was in front of me in a flash. "Jane" Carlisle acknowleged "What are you doing here?" he asked rather politely "I was walking to the feild to join the Voltri" she looked at Bella and Edward "When I smelled something human" she sneered looking past Jacob at me "And then I relised she knows about things she shouldn't, are you going to change her to then?" she asked as she looked at Carlisle and Edward, to me she sounded irritated "No" Jacob growled and I could feel him getting tense, I reached out and held his hand. By then as swiftly as the Cullens came, If not more, the Voltri appeared. How did I know they were from the Voltri? Because they wore the same cloaks.

    "Hello Jane, I was wondering when you were going to show up" the elder one said to Jane, he must have been Aro since he was the oldest and clearly the one in charge. "Yes but I got a little" she paused and looked back at me "Distracted" she muttered and smiled a sickly sweet smile. It was then that I noticed I was squeezing Jacobs hand, I looked down and quickly loosened my grip. I wasn't nervous, What was there to be nervous about?

     "What do we have here?" Aro asked as he looked at me in fasination and turned to Carlisle "Another human?" Edward then went stiff and I knew he had read Aro's mind. Carlisle cleared his throat "Yes she is human, one of the members from the Quileute tribe imprinted on her" Carlisle explained. "Intresting" Aro said after a moment of silence and then he turned to me "May I?" he asked, my heart felt like it stopped beating.

     I stepped out from behind Jacob but he held on to my hand, I turned towards him and apparently his eyes told me he was against this idea. "It's fine" I assured him in a whisper "Oh how sweet" Jane muttered bitterly but everyone ignored her. Jacob then slowly let go of my hand and I walked towards Aro who already had his hand out towards mine and I slowly placed my hand in his. If anything was going to happen, atleast I knew that Edward was monotoring Aro's thoughts.

______________________________________________________________________________

       Isn't Jane awesome? lol I don't know about you but she reminds me of Kathrine Peirce from the 'Vampire Diaries' doesn't she? I don't know maybe it's just me, anyway I hope you liked it! Comment :) Thank you for reading! <3