Chapter 11~ Emenies and New friends

A.N: Sooooooo sorry for not updating! But I am now and thats what counts right?

______________________________________________________________________

Jacobs P.O.V

I kissed Megan goodbye and hopped out the window but I wasn't going home. It seemed like I was running for hours but I knew I was were I wanted to be when I smelled the most sickining smell you could ever imagine. Vampires.

I walked up to the house and didn't even knock on the door and came in. Bella, Edward and their thing was sitting on the couch. Even though Bella just gave birth to the little blood sucker, it looked like it was about three years old already. "Hey Jake" Bella said. I looked at her for a moment, not even recognizing her. Bella's once warm brown eyes were now a dark shade of red, her hair seemed shiner and above all, to me she just looked more like a blood sucker.

"Are you crazy?" I asked her clearly annoyed, she looked at me confused. "He doesn't think Megan should be able to see you" Edward said, You see why I hate him? He gets inside your head and reads thoughts that aren't ment for him. "Stay out of my head" I growled "Jake is that true?" she asked me, almost looking hurt. "You just turned into a vampire Bella! Is it really smart to be inviting Megan over?" she sighed "Jasper said that I have better self controle" I rolled my eyes "So what? Your going to treat Meg like your guinea pig? See if it works and if you lose controle then what?" I yelled getting even more angered. "Jacob! I love my sister ok? I wouldn't ask her if I thought she was in danger! God she is my younger sister!" she said getting upset "Jacob I think maybe you need to go" Edward said standing up "The hell I do! What is this some kind of groupie project? Finally getting tired of animal blood eh?" I knew I was pushing it but I couldn't stop, I had so much hatred for vampires bottled up inside and I tried my best to keep it that way during Bella's pregnancy and all but enough is enough! Vampires and Wolfs were natural enemies and not even Bella or Megan could change that. "Jacob!" Bella yelled in shock, Edward had a flash of anger in his eyes but it quickly dissapeared, stupid self controle vampire doesn't even have the guts to fight.

"You know I don't want anyone to get hurt" he said seriously "Oh yeah, right, that's why you invited a human to a house full of vampires, nope nothing wrong with that" I said sarcastically. The longer I stayed here, the more anger I had and now I was close to shaking, if I were to go any further I would turn into a wolf and probably kill them all, but I couldn't do that. The old Jacob probably would but I don't think Megan would ever forgive me if I killed her sister and even though Bella changed for the worst and was extremely bitchy right now, I don't think I have it in me to kill her if it came down to that. I gave them one last glare before heading out of the house and pratically running into the woods, changing in wolf form.

Megans P.O.V

I was in front of the Cullens house. I don't know why or how I got there, I only wonder if I should go inside. I slowly opened the door and crept into the house that appeared empty. "Hello?" I called looking around. The house was completely empty exept for a few boxes. "Bella? Edward? Alice? Anybody?" my voice seemed to eco off the empty walls that were once filled with pictures and paintings. No reply. I slowly walked to the kitchen still looking around me. Where was everybody? "There gone" A voice said behind me, I swiftly turned around to see a girl, who looked about eighteen. She was wearing a black robe of some sort and her hair was neatly pulled back into a bun. The scariest thing about her was her eyes, they were so dark, almost black. "Who are you?" I asked taking a step back.She just continued to look at me with a blank expression on her face. "What do you mean their gone?" I said breaking the moments of silence. "Their dead" she simply but I could of sworn I saw her smile. "I-I don't believe you" I whispered in disbelief. She smiled a sick and sweet smile "Do you know how to kill a vampire? You tear them apart, peice by peice and then you set them on fire" she said as if it amused her. I shook my head "Their not dead, they can't be" I said but it sounded more like I was talking to myself. "No, their not, but they will be, and so will you" I felt sick to my stomache and then the wierdest thing happened. Her eyes turned bright red as she stepped closer and closer and smiled an evil smile, showing her fangs.

My eyes flashed opened and I calmed down as I relised I was in my own bedroom. That was one freaky dream and what was so scary about it is that it seemed real. 'It was just a dream' I thought to myself over and over again as I rested my head back onto my pillow. After a few moments I got up and took a shower. I put on my white and blue striped shirt on and some blue skinny jeans and of course black converse.

I made my breakfast, fruit loops, and sat down at the tabel. "Two bodies were found in a near by lake but police arn't giving out any details, including what might have caused this attack" I turned to the t.v. Charlie must have left it on before he went to work.

The phone started ringing in the kitchen distracting me from my thoughts. "Hello?" I answered "Hey! We haven't talked since school got out!" someone squeled over the phone "Umm I'm sorry who is this?" I asked confused "It's Amber! Remember? From school?" I thought back to school which seemed like it's been out for ages but then again I've had so many things on my mind lately. Oh yeah, Amber was one of the girls in the group I sat with at school though I don't remember giving her my home phone number. "Oh yeah! Hey Amber" I said smiling "Sorry I've just been busy with...Family drama" I said randomly looking out the window "No problem. Hey wanna hang out? Maybe walk around town?" she asked nicely "Sure that would be great" I said smiling "Ok so Steven, Kirsten and my brother Alex is comming too we'll pick you up in an hour" she said over the phone "Sounds great see you then" I said hanging up the phone. I smiled to myself "Finally something normal" I said to myself.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A.N: Finally updated! Yay! I really do love writing this story and writing this chapter reminded me that :) did you like it? Finally something normal in Megans life to balance out the ...not so normal stuff lol =D It was pretty hard writing Jacobs P.O.V becuase I didn't really know what he would say but I think I did pretty good =) call me crazy but I like that part of Jacob, heck I love all the sides of him, he's just so darn awesome =D anyway please tell me what you think I love reading all of your comments! <3