Chapter 5 Crazier

Hey guys so the song for this chapter is 'Crazier' by taylor swift and you'll kno why ;) and the vidoe SHOULD be on the right but well see if I did it right lol enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________  

       It was the day of the wedding and everyone was busy doing something, like putting the finishing touches on the decorations (which looked AMAZING thanks to Alice) or getting Bella ready. I was in the upstairs bathroom with Bella, Alice and Rosalie helping Bella. Everyone looked super perfect! Alice had her hair flat ironed and her dress looked amazing on her, same for Rosalie exept her hair was in a fancy up-do, I had my hair curley and down, my curls bouced naturally down my shoulders and I had a silver butterfly pin in my hair. I was wearing a beautiful silver dress that flowed just above my knee.

     Alice had helped me pick the dress a while ago, out of all the Cullens she was the one I was closest to, though I loved haning with Emmett to. It was weird how I felt so close to hem after just knowing them for a short time, and I knew they felt the same way, unlike my sister, I got along with all the Cullens, yes, even Rosalie and I were..... well not exactly friends but I felt like I could talk to her personally if I needed to.

         "Wow Bella you really do look beautiful" I said in aww, Alice could really do magic, before Bella looked sort of tired, but now she looked like a godess, as I thought you should on your wedding."Thanks" Alice and Bella said in union. "I still can't believe that really me" Bella said in disbelief, staring in the mirror. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and in a brief moment Alice opened it to Renee and Charlie. "Wow you guys look so amazing" she siad pullling me and my 'soon to be maried' sister into a big hug "Watch the hair girls" Alice said playfully but I could tell there were seousness behind it. "I can't believe your getting maried" she said to Bella teary eyed "It seems like yesterday you two were outside playing with barbies" she said with a smile "Mom I never actually played with barbies I was just being nice and playing with Megan" she said alittle embarassed, Alice giggled "Sure Bella surrree" I said rolling my eyes jokingly, she gave me a look but it cracked into a smile. "Soon you'll be getting married Megan" she said with pretend sadness "Ya exept thats not going to be for another twenty years" Charlie laughed "Whatever gets you through the day dad" I said smiling and rolling my eyes. "Okey the wedding is about to start" Alice said ushering my parents out the door. "yes ma'm" my mom said soluting and walked down the stairs to take her seat with Charlie following.

           Music started playing letting us kno it was time. "Okey I'm ging to walk out first, then count to five and Megan you follow me" I gave Alice a nod "Then Bella you do the same and walk out after Megan" She said like an officer, then she started walking down ever so gracefully, I held my breath and counted to five in my head, 3, 4, 5, I breathed in and did my best to walk out as gracefully as I could praying to god I wouldn't trip and fall down the stairs, clumsiness was something me and my sister shared.

            We all three god don safely and then Edward and Bella gegan saying there vows, I tried to pay attention but my mind was else where, would Jacob really not come becuase there were vampires? seth was here and he looked like he was having fun, My eyes went to Seth who was setting with his mom, Seth was a year younger than me, he smiled and went back to looking around the room. Before I knew it everyone was clapping as Bella and Edward kissed, I held my bouquet in my arm and clapped with them. Before you could blink everyone was headed for either the food and cake or the dance floor. I didn't really want to dance but I had promised Charlie I woul dane with him, lets just say we wern't the best dancers, Charlie and I didnhe't reall talk much, it was all just small talk about how awesome the decorations were, nothing really important. "Do you mind if I go dance with Bella?" he asked "No not at all" I said sort of relieved, right when I thought I didn't have to suffer danceing,a rather polite voice asked for a dance, of course it was no other than Edward. "May I have a dance with my favorite sister-in -law?" he asked "Sister in-law?" I asked putting my hand into his, it was really cold which kind of schocked me, but I got used to it, "yes now that Bella and I are married we all think of you as part of the family" I smiled "not that we didn't before of course" he said also smiling now, I alsways loved big families. Danceing with Edward was 100% different then danceing with Charlie, Edward for one knew what he as doing and was rather graceful. "Excuse me may I cuaght in?" Bella asked smiling "why of course he's your husband" I said smiling. Finally I was going to be able to sit down. "Excuse me miss, but would you dance with me?" asked a familiar musky voice.

               I turned around and my face brightened "Of course" I said putting my hand into Jacobs rather warm hand, as crazier by Taylor Swift played. "I thought you weren't comming" I said "And let this party suffer?" He asked grinning, I laughted "Truethfully I wasn't plaining to come" I frowned "what changed your mind?" I wondered "I knew you were going to be here" I blushed "Jacob Black is that what you say to all the girls?" I said jokingly "No only the special ones" I could feel my cheeks turning the shade of pinkish red. We danced until the song was over "I promised the bride a dance" he said looking into my eyes "But save a dance for me when I come back" he whispered in my ear. I felt jetter bugs in my stomache as he left.

               I turned around to walk to a table but someone grabbed my hand ugh, not again I thought "You didn't think you were gonna set down without danceing with your favorite brother in-law did you?" a strong chuckling voice said behind me I knew right away it was Emmett "Of course not, I was just looking for you" I exclaimed laughing "mmmhmmm I'm sure" he said pulling me into a dance, of course I couldn't say no even if I wanted to, he was like a thousand times stronger than me. I giggled in my head "what are you laughing about?" he said jokingly whoops maybe not in my head "Oh nothing" I said, before he could responde there was a low growel, he turned around and I guess he saw something behind me I didn't "Stay here" he said in a cationed voice and in a few seconds, was standing besides Edward, glaring at Jacob. 

           I didn't listen to instructions and I wasn't starting now, I walked up and stood close enough so I could hear and see but far enough so they wouldn't know I was there. I tried my best to hear but all I herd was groweling, was Jacob......groweling? before I knew it a couple of Jacobs....frends? pulled him back from fighting. Was Jacob insane?? didn't he know vampires were ridicously strong? in a blink of an eye Jacob and his 'friends' were out of sight.

         After that everything was normal, Emmett laughed at how I seem to "Never listen" and I fnally got to rest, until Edward and Bella left in the lemo, then I threw rice, I even got rice in my hair thanks to a certain vampire...cough Emmet cough. I sat back in my chair watching some people go while others continued danceing. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around "Jacob?" obvously I knew it was him I just didn't know why. "You promised me a dance remember?"he said much calmer then he was earlier. I took his hand and danced with him "What happened?" I asked as he twirled me around, he cleared his throat "It's kind of a long story" he said not wanting to talk about it. "Okey you can tell me later" I said smiling. "sure,sure" he laughed. Jacob wasn't as graceful as Edward when danceing but he wasn't bad either, I'd dance with him again anyday. "Wow it's getting late" he said ooking at the sky. "Maybe I should drive you home" he said grinning. "Sure" I walked toward the Cullens when he held on to my hand, "Where are you going?" he said like I was crazy "I'm going to say goodbye" I said in a 'its so obvous' voice. I smiled as he let go of my hand, I walked up to the Cullens "Good evening, Megan" Carslile said politley "Did you enjoy yourself dear?" Esme asked "Yes , it was an amazing party"

"I'm glad me danceing with you made your day" Emmett joked, I herd Jacob...growel I guess, was he listening? I smiled to myself "Oh ya it defnetly made the party" I said sacracasticly, He smiled "Jacob is going to take me home" I said being polite once again "Are you sure?" Jasper said "ya" I said wondering why I wouldn't be. "Don't let the dog bite" Emmett said hugging me goodbye as Jacob groweled but everyone seemed to ignore him, He held my hand and walked me to the car saying "You make me crazier" repeating the lyric of the song we first danced to, I couldn't help but blush and smile. We sung that song all the way home. It was our song.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ok guys hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :) I think it's my favorite chapter so far what do you think? once again feedback is loved <3 and I picked crazier by Taylor Swift becuase not only can you listen to that song and think of Jacob and Megan but I think of Bella and Edward as well :) and its just a song that makes you want to dance with the one you love.  thanks for reading!

                                            Love,

                                          Jessica <3