Present

"Alpha do we have to go to school" my best friend Minnie whined

"Yes and Minnie stop calling me that", "come on were going to be late" I said

"What car are you taking" Minnie asked

 "I'm not taking one, I'm taking my bike", "Go on I'll meet you at school"

I ran up to my room and got dressed in my black ripped jeans, a blue tank top and my black suede Timbaland boots. Then I put in my earrings and my belly button ring and ran downstairs, and grabbed a honey bun on the way out the door.

"What do you think you're doing" i asked my cousin as i see him attempting to back my bike out of the garage

 "umm nothing" he answered nervously

"What are you doing with my bike" i said specifically since he wants to pretend like nothings going on

 "Well I thought maybe I could take it to school" he said looking hopefully

I raced down the dirt path leading from my mansion and I closed the community gates and raced to school

I parked in my usual spot and stepped off my bike and saw everyone looking at me like usual I put on my hard mask that has been there since I turned 8.

Walking into 1st period and I saw a new teacher and a  werewolf at that, nothing goes on in my territory without me knowing so my first thought is how did this manage to slip under my nose.

I guess he smelt me because he turned with a challenging look with that I raised my brow to see if he really wanted to challenge me. He didn't look away so I guess he wanted to...

After a minute he looked away and the only reason he lasted that long was because I have on my shades. I hide my scent to make it smell like the alpha's daughter which I am. But no one knows that I am the alpha everyone still thinks my father is alpha may his soul rest in place and with my pack taking over all the packs on the eastern, northern and western part of the world, it was best that no one new that i was in charge or they would feel that a female dominate the werewolf world was an abomination and id rather not have to get my hands dirty daily.

"Sorry" he whispered looking down I smirked and went to my seat in the back and put my feet up. The bell rang for class to start since its free period, people do whatever. So I took out my iPod and started listening to music.

X bang X

Two other werewolves walked into the class probably from the pack I have to meet.

"Sorry we're late dad" "sorry we're late alpha" I heard one say alpha so he's an alpha wow his pack must be extra small

I guess the two wolves smelt me because they turned around with surprised looks on their faces I guess the expected me to be a guy, oh well.

They both started walking to the back we're I am. There are four empty seats in class one is beside me, one in front, one beside the class bimbo and the class idiot. One sat in front of me and the other beside me what idiots.

*Gasps*

The one beside me asked the class "what's wrong"

"you can't sit by her"someone answered

 "why not" he questioned again, wow this guy asks a ton of questions

 "she doesn't like anyone sitting by her so get up" demanded my best friend Minnie she knows me so well.

He looked at me then froze for what unknown reason so I decided to make a good first impression I turned and asked as nicely but blankly

"Can you move please", everyone gasped once again, not knowing me to say please to anyone

"yeah sure why not" He said in a daze

After some more minutes the bell rang for 2nd period so I left without looking back.

sorry its so sort next chapter will be longer 

vote

comment

fan

10 votes for next chapter

upload in 2 days