Chapter 9

Today is bailey's funeral, I'm wearing a black tight dress with black heels and Jai is wearing black pants with a White top and a black tux jacket. I walk in his room and I see Jai try to fix his hair.

"Hey I'll do it" I walk over to him and stand in front of his mirror.

I put my hands I his hair and push it on a side and spike up.

"You look amazing" Jai says looking me up and down.

"Thanks babe, so do you" I kiss his lips and pull away. Alana walks in and says it's time to go. Jai puts on his shoes and grabs my hand and pulls me through the door, we walk out to the kitchen and I grab the flowers that I got for baileys parents.

"Jai, there are some fans outside the gate and some people with big cameras " Alana says walking in the kitchen.

"Damn" jais looks down

"I have a good idea, Harry did it for his family"

"What did he do?"

"He went to the front and district the fans and the paparazzi while his family went the back way and have privacy"

"Zoe I'm not letting you do that, it's fine really"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

I grab his hand and smile, Alana walks in front of us.

"I'll get the car ready then you two to come out when I honk the horn ok?"

"ok" we both say

"They must have known that you were here"

I just look down. I hear a honk and Jai and myself just look at each other, he grabs my hand and we walk out of his house and I see the fans and paparazzi with their cameras. Great.

"Sorry" I whisper to him, we get in the car and drive away.

I look outside the window, I want Jai's life private as possible. I know he is getting in this industry and I'm so happy for him but since I'm known more it's hard for him to have a private moment like this. Jai needs a girl who isn't in this crazy world and he can have a girl that has a normal job and doesn't put all this stuff on him. He need a private life too and I'm not giving that to him. I'm not for him.

"We are here" Alana says as he stops the car.

"We will be in a minute mum" Jai says calmly

"Ok love I'll be with Baileys parents" she gets out of the car and leaves us too.

"Are you ready?" I say to him grabbing his hand.

"Yeah"

"How are you feeling" I look in his eyes

"I don't know yet, to be honest"

"It's okay to feel that, I'm here for you, I hope you know that"

"I do and thank you I love you so much for that"

"I love you too babe"

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

Jai starts to get out and so do I. I walk around the car and I see Jai waiting there, he grabs my hand and we start walking towards the church, I see a lot of people looking towards us. I didn't bring any of my bodyguards because I don't need them at the moment. I feel Jai's hand getting tighter. I lean into him. We walk in and I see a book near the door.