Chapter 6 part 1

"Hey Alana, it's Zoe did you get my text?"

"Hello sweetie, and yeah I did, he hasn't seen it because I deleted it"

"Haha, good. I'm on my way now, I got his presents last night, he better like them"

"I'm sure he will"

"Can I ask is he home?"

"Yes sweetie, he is asleep, I must say he will be very happy see you. He was down all day"

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok sweetie"

"I'm at the front now, I'm sorry if I got you up early"

"It's ok I was going for a walk anyway"

"Ok see you in a minute haha"

"Ok bye" I hear Alana laugh on the other line. I hung the phone and get out the car, David drove me here in a normal car like a weird looking car so I wouldn't get seen. I get out Jai's presents and walk to the door I lightly knock on it, the door opens slowly and Alana is standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"Good Morning sweetie" Alana whisper, probably to try and not wake up Jai.

"Good morning" I whisper back,

"You look beautiful Zoe"

"Thank you Alana, so are you as usual" I still whisper

"He is in his room, tell me his reaction when I get back from my walk"

"Ok will do" I smile at Alana, she gives me as hug and I return it gladly.

"Bye, surprise him good"

"Will try" we giggle quietly, Alana walks out the door. I quietly start walking to Jai's room.

I open his door slightly and tip toe in, poor Jai's going to have a heart-attack when he sees me. I walk closer to him to see him shirtless. omg I hope he isn't nude! He wouldn't would he? I step next to him and tap his shoulder. I try and sound like Alana.

"Jai happy birthday sweetie, it's time to get up"

"No me t-tired"

"Ok"

I walk around his bed onto the other side and put his presents on his table near his bed. I climb on his bed and start jumping on it and laughing.

"What the hell!" Jai half yells/whispers

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!" I jump down to see his face full of surprise.

"ZOE!" He pulls me into his lap and hugs me tight.

"Oh my god! You made it!" Jai hugs me tighter and his head in my shoulder.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world"

I turn his head and pull him to me, i feel his hot lips against mine. We stay here for awhile just kissing and hugging, I pull away.

"I have some presents for you" I smile and get up and walk over to them.

"You didn't have to get anything for me Z"

"I wanted to get them for you"

"Okay, you just wait till it's your birthday"

I just smile at him. I back over to him and back on his lap and pass them to him. He first opens the hats, the first one is a donut bucket hat and the next one was a Brixton SnapBack hat.

"This is already heaps"

"Oh Jai, its all good promise. Open the next one"

"Your to good" he smile.

He opens the skinny waffle joggers. Good thing I know his size by Alana. He opens the next one which is an onesie, its one like mine.

"It's matching to mine" I start laughing as he does too. I pass the little on to him.

"Your not asking to me to marry you are you?" He says laughing

"No silly, just opening the box"

He opens the box to an Armani Exchange Hampton Watch. he eyes go big

"Zoe I can't have this"

"Why" I frown he didn't like it?

"I love it and all but this would have cost so much money"

"Jai honest, I don't care but please take it I would feel bad if you didn't"

"But I'll feel bad if I did"

"No you wouldn't because it's a gift"

"Ok"

"So what are you going to do today?" I ask him just looking in his eyes

"Well just chillin but at 5 we are going on the bus with amplify and we are going to dream world"

"Oh" I looked down

"Zoe your coming with me" Jai said pulling my chin up.

I smile.

"Really?

"Yeah oh course your coming, everyone can't wait to meet you"

"Okay" I say giggling

"But first of all" Jai tackles me on the bed and gives me kisses all over the face, I start laughing hard trying to make him stop.

"J-Jai s-stop" I finally got him to stop and he is just laying there.

"I have to pack" Jai says as he gets up from me and walks over to his cupboards and puts some clothes out.

"So what are we going to do for your birthday" I got up and walk to the bed of the bed

"Nothing"

"Jai, we aren't just going to do nothing for your birthday"

"Please, we are going to dream world, lets just stay in. People will see you and me and we don't have security guards with us, lets just get some pizza and watch a movie"

"Are you sure" I question

"Positive"

"Okay, let's pack" I get up and help Jai pack.

**later**

"So babe, wanna some pizza?" Jai calls out

"Yes please" I reply.

"So Zoe, how long are you going to with us?" Alana says sitting down on the couch with me.

"Only for another couple of days, I have to go to rehearsals for my tour which I'm really excited about"

"That's great, you will have an amazing time on tour."

"Yeah hopefully I'll miss Jai"

"He will miss you, now before he comes back I wanna say watch out for Andrea, she is just close to jai sometimes you will met her but -"

"Alright guys ready?"