Chapter 4: Madman & Madwoman

Sarah's P.O.V.:

Shortly after Cameron walked out from KFC and after we had finished our scrumptious meal, we, too, went out to go to Katie's house or shall I say the Dallas' mansion.

Yes, they were rich like "extremely" rich. Their parents own a huge company in L.A. and they are always busy. It is the reason why only the two of them are the only ones here and their, maid, of course.

Katie understands the whole situation they have. I mean, their parents come home once or twice every two months to spend a week or two here and when they're not around they still find time to communicate with Katie and Cameron, well mostly with Katie because Cameron doesn't like that much to entertain his "always busy scumbag parents" as he once described to me.

And I think, I mean, I know that it is for that reason why he turned out to be like this, a bad boy. No, scratch that, he's just a hurt boy who hides all his feelings by the image of a heartless bad boy.

"Are you coming or not?" Katie snapped. She was already standing on the balcony of the second floor when she called out for me.

I smiled at her knowing look. This diva already knows what I am thinking.

"I'm coming!" I shot back at her as I hurriedly ran up in their spiralled brass staircase.

"Gosh, you were definitely in deep thinking. Profound thoughts in the living room huh?" She threw me a knowing smirk.

Disgusted, my eyes narrowed at her. "Whatever." I replied as I made my way to her bed and plunged myself into it.

"For real, are we really going or nah? I mean, I want to go but if you're not going then I'm sure as hell gonna force myself not to go too." Katie inquired as she sat down facing my direction on a stall in front of her mirror.

I sat up and walked a few steps to reach where Katie was sitting. I spun her stall around so that she is facing her mirror and replied, "well, since you're already seated in your throne, how could I say no? That would be against the girl code to just ditch you when you're so hyped."

"You give me more reasons to love you, bitch." She retorted emphasizing the 'b' in bitch.

"Don't I always?" I cheekily replied to her.

It's 7 PM and the party must have already started. We just walked out from the house and into Katie's BMW M4 car. The engine roared and came into life. We drove for a matter of 7 minutes before reaching Aaron's house. Katie parked her car a few meters away from the house filled with blaring sounds. From a far, you could tell that this night is about wasting yourself. Well, I think Katie agrees with it but definitely not me.

I don't want to have another drunken night and find out tomorrow that I said 'yes' and agreed to become the girlfriend of the resident bad boy, Cameron Dallas. Or maybe I do?

I pushed this absurd thought away as I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of Katie's car. Katie was already standing outside the driver's side and was leaning on its hood with a concerned look.

"Are you really sure you're up for this?" She asked her voice was sincere.

"For the nth time, Katie. Yes, I am sure with this." I smiled as I walked up to her and wrapped my hand on her shoulders. "As long as you got me, I got this."

With that, we walked to Aaron's. It only took us a few steps and we reached the door frame which was crowded with a-little-drunk teens chatting with each other. The door was opened by none other than Cameron, himself.

"I was expecting you." He said in a chirpy tone.

"Well, we weren't, asshole. Were you stalking us?" Katie retorted.