Tears....hurt.....& Heartbreak...

Please go to my profile and check out my new story I am just starting. It's called ***The horse I got for free*** I'd really appreciate it! Anyone that votes/reads the first teaser chapter I'll give a follow and promote the user on this story!
Thanks in advance!

I woke up at 4:30 that morning, I sat up in bed and wiped my eyes groggily. Getting out of bed I changed into my worn out jodphurs and an old-shirt. I sat at my dresser for about half an hour brushing my tangled hair and tying it into a big messy bun on the top of my head, walking out the door i picked up a Plaited Alice band that was hanging on the handle of my door and slipped it onto my head.

I said hello to the chef Pablo and the maids..Betty,Lucy and Alice. I was about to go and see if Anne was dressed and ready just as my mother came walking down the stairs, "April come here a minute please." walking over to her she looked at me before digging through one of the draws and pulling out a tape measure. She wrapped it around my waist, "April..what have i told you, your waist is now 24 inches your getting fat I'm 34 and my waists a 26, you must be put on a diet immediately i will not have my only child being fat!" she said poking my flat stomach.

If she had said that to me last year for instance i would be in tears right about now, but now it didn't bother me whatsoever i was used to my mum being rude and blunt about things, but i know that i'm not fat if anything i'm skinny. Pulling away from her i scowled at her, "I'm going now, bye!" i said loudly. "She ignored me by walking off down the hall to the kitchen, her heels click clacking on the tiled floor.

Anne was already waiting for me at the door with a couple of my bags, i took them from her and followed her out to the car. You see my mum and dad always try to get me to go everywhere in a Limo but I'm not really a flashy person! First we were driving to the stables to pick up Hugo and the horse truck then we were driving to Brooke Farm, which took about 20minutes. i sat in the front next to Anne with all of my bags covering the three backseats. "You nervous then?" Anne asked me smiling. "No not really, Okay yes i am, i'm so nervous i feel like i'm going to be sick." i gushed. Anne just laughed, "Don't worry April i've seen you and Hugo together when your riding...your made for eachother, trust me on that. I just smiled politely and carried on looking out the window, it was about 5:15am so the sun was just staring to come up but it was still quite dark.

When we arrived at the stables i walked straight round to Hugo's stable , I unbolted the heavy wooden door and put his headcollar and leadrope on, when we walked out into the yard where Anne was waiting with the truck i loaded him onto it with no trouble. I then took all of my bags and put them in the lounge area in the cab, i had a really bad feeling about this now, i don't know if it's just nerves or what, but all i know is that I don't feel good about this now!

When we were all sorted, and ready to go we were just about to leave when Sarah came out of the staff room, in her hand she had a small black box.."April wait! take this." she said putting the small box in my hand. She waved us off as drove back down the driveway, i opened the box a piece of paper fell out onto the foot well, i picked it up..it read, April, in here there are two 20p coins put one in one pocket of your jacket and then one the other side, and then with the string put that in the left pocket. It's a little thing that i've always done at shows, my mum used to say it's good luck. Good luck with the jumps, be safe see you soon! Sarah.X

I put it all back in the box smiling, sometimes i think Sarah's more of a mother to me than my mum, even though she's only young. After arriving at the venue we parked the truck in our allocated spot, we both jumped out then opened the big bolt on the trucks door so we could start to get Hugo ready. "Okay April stay here while i go get us both a hot chocolate," she said shivering slightly, "Okay don't worry Maddie's here now anyway" i said just as Maddie and her mum pulled into to the spot next to us with their big turquoise horse truck that said on the side..Maddie wood<3 and then H O R S E on the rear end of the truck. She jumped out and took Jigsaw down the ramp tying him on the side opposite Hugo, they both nickered to each other, "Hey April Maddie said hugging me."