Chapter 8

Y/N'S POV

  I could not help but feel as though Bruce was jealous of Clark. Bruce always sent Clark glares or walked away when Clark was talking to him. I thought it was interesting, because it showed me that Bruce had an attitude issue. Something that I did not know Bruce could have, but it made sense.

  Currently, I was walking downstairs, when Alfred walked out of the kitchen. 

  He spotted me, before saying,"Miss L/N?"

  I said,"Yes, Alfred?"

  Alfred asked me,"Would you mind taking this to Master Bruce, please?"

  I nodded and smiled saying,"Of course, Alfred. Where is he, by the way?"

  Alfred led me to the back of Wayne Manor, before we stopped in front of the clock that led to the Batcave. I, then understood, before Alfred led me downstairs and I spotted Lois with Clark and Bruce.
  Lois smiled at me, before I smiled back at her. I joined Bruce's side, before I tapped his shoulder.

  Bruce turned and looked at me, before I kissed his cheek. Bruce blushed, while I lingered there for a moment. I wrapped my arms around his waist and slowly let go.

  Bruce gently pushed me away, which made Alfred chuckle. I giggled and leaned on Bruce.

  Bruce whispered in my ear,"I love you, Y/N."

  I blushed this time, and Lois winked at me. Bruce smirked and wrapped one arm around my waist.

  Clark said,"So what is the plan, Bruce?"

  Bruce sighed and said,"We go in from the outside. Y/N, will you be all right?"

  I smiled and nodded saying,"I will be fine, Batman. I promise."

  Bruce nodded, but I could tell he was still worrying about me. I pulled him close and put my forehead on his. Bruce closed his eyes, while I did the same.

  I rubbed his arms and said,"Hey, you are needed elsewhere. Bruce, there are more important out there, okay? Save Gotham first, then worry about me. Stay safe, okay? Do not make me come out there.."

  Bruce chuckled, which made me smile.

  He stroked my cheek saying,"I love you. Watch Alfred, too. I do not know what I would do without him.."

  I nodded and said,"Sure, Batman. Good luck."

  Bruce kissed my hand, before leaving with Clark. I smiled to myself, then Alfred cleared his throat to get my attention.

  I chuckled and said,"Yeah, Alfred, I will stop staring. Sorry, I could not help myself."

  Alfred laughed and said,"It is all right Miss L/N. Care to join me upstairs?"

  I went to ask Lois if she would come with Alfred and I upstairs, but she had talked Clark into going with Bruce and him. I just shook my head and Alfred waited for my response.

  I nodded and said,"Sure, Alfred. How long has Bruce been Batman?"

  Alfred chuckled and said," Honestly Miss L/N, I lost count. Maybe about 7 or 8 years now."

  I nodded and followed Alfred into the kitchen. When I did, a boy ran up to Alfred.

  He asked Alfred,"Alfred, where's Bruce?"

  Alfred said,"Master Bruce just left with Mr. Kent. Master Drake, I would like you to meet Y/N. Y/N, this is Timothy Drake or Wayne."

  I smiled and held out my hand.

  Tim smiled, before he shook my hand saying,"Nice to meet you too, Y/N. So, are you and Bruce together?"

  I said,"Yeah, we are. You are okay with that, right? I understand if you do not like me at first, because from what I hear, Bruce has dated lots of girls.."

  Tim sighed and nodded saying,"Yes, he has, but you seem very nice and completely different from the others, so I do not mind."

  I smiled at Tim, before he smiled back. Two other boys ran into the kitchen. One was chasing the other, while Tim chuckled to himself.
  The older one had blue eyes and was very tall and muscular. The younger one had emerald eyes and was also very muscular.

  Alfred sighed and said,"Master Grayson and Master Todd, please don't run in the Manor. We have guests here.."

  The two stopped running, before they turned towards me.

  The taller one said,"Hi, I am Dick Grayson, but you can just call me Dick. This is Jason Todd."

  Jason sent me a soft smile, and I was actually shocked. I had heard of Jason from Bruce, but that did not seem like his normal.
  I just smiled back at Jason, before Dick started messing with Jason again. Jason groaned and pushed him away.

  Alfred separated them while I giggled.

  Dick walked over to me and said," So, will you be living here from now on?"

  I sighed and said,"I do not know. Maybe, if Bruce can handle me for that long."

  Dick and Jason gave me looks, before I felt someone come up behind me. It was Bruce, and he noticed Jason and Dick's looks at me.

  Bruce said," Y/N, are you okay?"

  I nodded and said,"I am fine. We were just talking. Right, Jason?"

  I gave Jason pleading eyes to drop it, before he looked like he was thinking about it.

  Jason gave in and said," Right. We were just talking, Bruce."

  Bruce led me to the table, before we all sat down. During dinner, I leaned something new about everyone and thought about how I was gonna enjoy spending time in the Manor.
  There was one problem: I did not know whether Chris was ever going to get out of jail and find out about Bruce and I, which scared me. I knew Bruce would be fine, but I was worried about myself.