29) New York

Zayn's POV:

The plane ride had finally ended and we were in New York City. It was 9:00 at night.Scarlett had always wanted to come here and now she has. We had 2 days before the next concert so we had time to sight see and look around the city. Even though the boys and I have already been to New York,  there was still stuff that we hadn't seen. We got to this really big and nice 5 star hotel. It was really stinkin nice. Nice big, high bed. Wood floors and dressers.Marble shower and counters. It was absolutely gorgeous. I set the bags down on the floor. 

"I can't wait to go out tonight. I'm supper excited" Scarlett says, dropping her bags and turning around so she can see my face.She gave a soft smile and I gave one back

"Me too" i reply. Shes still smiling and I can tell what she wants. But do we have time for that? ehh, who cares. Before I can do something, she tackles me on to the big ass bed. She starts stripping my clothes off and we have some quick sex before we meet the boys and go out. When we are done, we take a quick shower together and get dressed. I wear a white tee-shirt, leather jacket, black jeans, and black vans. I look at myself in the mirror quickly and look at Scarlett. She's wearing dark skinny jeans, plain white tee shirt, a red snap back with a New York Yankee symbol (she is a fan. Her dad is from there but has never been to the states), and red high tops. She looked supper gorgeous. She had straightened her hair and put on some light eyeshadow. She smiled at me.

"How do I look?" she asks me and I'm speechless

"Beautiful" i mumble. She giggles and smiles back.  

"Babe, you look hot!" she says excitedly

"You say that like your surprised" I say and laugh. She walks over to me and slides into my arms.

"So full of yourself" she says into my chest. I loved this girl.

Scarlett's POV:

"We should probably meet the boys know" I say and we both grab our phones and go to the room where we are going to meet. We open the room and Harry and Liam are on the couch  watching TV. They look up and smile at us and get up. They both walk towards us and Harry pulls me into a hug.

"You look hot sis" Harry whispers into my hair. I chuckle.

"Thank you. You do too. You always do. I don't know how your still single" I whisper back pull away from our hug. Harry chuckles quietly and goes over to Zayn and gives him a hug. Liam comes to me and gives me a hug and a peck on the cheek. 

"Hey beautiful" He says and I laugh

"Hey" i say. Liam let's go of me and the four of us go sit on the couch. Within 10 minutes, the 7 of us are in the Limo and driving to main street to do some shopping. Sky and I had gotten new shoes and Louis got a new Tee shirt that I quite liked alot and I was sure that Elenore would too. After we walked up and down the street, we got back into the Limo and we went to an Ice cream shop. It was really cute and they had some really interesting flavors. I had some peanut butter kind of flavor and it was really good. I loved it. After we finished our ice cream, we walked through this cute little town with a bunch of shops. I had so much fun. Niall and Liam had gotten a new sweatshirt. Zayn and Harry had gotten new button down tops. I really liked everything that everyone got. It was about 11 when we got back to the hotel. I changed into my PJs and went right to bed. I didn't say goodnight to anyone.

The next morning we quickly got up for the day. We wanted to do so many things. We drove an hour to go see the statue of Liberty and it was really amazing. I took atlest 200 pictures at the island (I'm a total picutre freak). Then we drove back and went to go see the empire state building and then the 9/11 tribune center. I almost started crying there. But the last thing we did that i really loved, was that  we went on a Yankee Stadium Tour. I couldn't believe that we went there and it was Zayn's idea. I was so happy.