18) Party night

Scarlett's POV:

Skylar looked pretty tonight. She was wearing pink Capri's,black chucks, and a flowly white top .We took Niall's car and drove 15 minutes to the fondue place. Zayn and I sat in the back and Skylar sat next to Niall in the front seat. When we got to the restaurant, we got out of the car and walking into the restaurant. We got seated to our table immediately. There was a little square stove in the middle of the table with a pot on top of it. Our waiter came over and took our order. We ordered the cheese fondue, classic Swiss fondue, oil fondue, and for dessert melted chocolate fondue. The waiter put the ingredients for the cheese fondue in and mixed everything together to get a cheesy mixture.The waiter each gave everyone 3 apple slices,3 pieces of broccoli, and 3 pieces of bread to dip into the cheese. It was really good. Then the Swiss fondue. The waiter put in the ingredients and gave us 3 pieces of celery and 3 pieces of cheese. It was really good. While we were waiting for the main course ( oil fondue) Niall gave Skylar a kiss. They are so cute together i thought..

"this is fun" zayn whispered in my ear and looked at him and smiled. i quickly kissed him on the cheek before the waiter came with 4 plates with raw meet on them. He set the plates in front of each of us. There was 3 pieces of raw chicken, 3 pieces of pig, and 3 pieces of steak.

"cook each piece of meat for about 2-3 minutes. I suggest put all the kinds of meats together at one time" the waiter said, putting the ingredients for the oil fondue.

"ok. thank you" Niall said before the waiter left. we all put in our chicken first. When they were done, we each pulled our three pieces of meet out with out poker thingies (sorry. idk what they r called) and put in out pig. we ate our chicken. we cooked it just perfectly. It was really juicy. then we ate our pig and then our steak. the steak was the best. The waiter then came with the chocolate ingredients. He gave each of us 4 strawberries, a small piece of vanilla cake, and marshmallows. we weren't supposed to dip the cake but Zayn did anyways.

"seperate" zayn said when the waiter asked "are you guys paying together or seperate"

"Scarlett and I will pay tip and you boys can pay for the meal. We will probably almost be paying the same amout. It was alot of money" sky said. sky and i did the math. i left 30$ and sky left 40$. Niall and her got more drinks so thats why she had to pay so much more. we didn't leave imediatlly. we sat at our table and talked for a while

"tour is in 8 days! I'm so glad that you guys are coming with us. It would be miserable not seeing you guys for a whole month" Niall said excidetly

"Im really excited." i said. Niall pulled a list of places of where we would be stopping for tour.

"Hey! my brother lives there!" i said pointing to the town name called 'Battersea'. It was in southern England

"oh my god! I haven't seen Caleb in years!" Sky said

"me neither. we should go visit him!" i said excitedly to sky

"we should. Zayn and Niall should meet him. Remember when i slept over and we always used to jump on his bed to wake him up?" sky asked

"oh i remember alright. Caleb is my younger brother" i informed Niall

"oh. ok." Niall said

"you guys should meet him. He's practacally a brother to me!" sky said

Both boys gulped really loudly.

Zayns POV:

'oh no... im already nervous. exspecially after what happened with her parents..was he the same' i said to myself

"dont worry. Hes not like my parents" Scarlett said to me

Nialls POV:

'oh my god. Skylar has no sibilings but she said that Caleb was like a brother to her.He must feel the same. That means..hes going to protect her like shes his brother.'

we talked for another good 10 minutes about how excited we were about tour before we left. It took about 20 minutes for us to get back to the house. When we got inside harry asked

"how was it?"

"good." i replied

"Best Friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" louis yelled and ran to scarlett and took her almost 2 feet off the ground. She giggled and when he set her down, he kissed her on the cheek and then did the same to Skylar.

"whats up!?" Lou asked

"nothing much" sky said

"coolio! we are watching Jackass, wonna watch?"

"i love those movies!" sky and scar said in unison. they just looked at eachother and laughed. they girls walked with Louis to the living room and sat down next to him.

I just looked at Zayn and he looked back at me and we walked into the living room with them. the girls were already surrounded by the other three boys. from left to right, liam, scarlett, lou, sky, harry. i sat next to harry and zayn went to go sit next to liam. We were all laughing and talking about tour, we were barely even watching the movie. We acted like we knew eachother for years and have been best friends for ever. It was nice to know that you had some great friends. I bet the 6 others could say the same.

"before we go on tour, i think we should do something fun" Liam said

"Waterpark!!!" Louis yelled

"that sounds like fun!" scarlett said a little too loud

"it does sound like fun!" sky said

"We could also go to an amusment park!" harry said

"that also sounds like fun" sky said

"well, we could go to Mt. Olympis. Its both a water park and amusment park"Zayn said

"Thats a great idea!' I said

"When will we go?" Harry asked.

"We should go in three days. thats saturday. We don't have rehersals, and sky doesn't have a shooting. We could could stay for three days. That gives us two days to get ready before we have to get on that bus and start driving to the first spot" Liam said

"Ok. Let's do it in three days." i said

Everyone turned to the TV to watch the movie. Everyone was excited.

After finishing the first Jackass, we put in the movie called ' the getaway'. it was a serious action movie but it was really good. Everyone said that they liked. I know I did.

After that movie, we played video games and then we put on some loud music and danced around the house like crazy people. We stayed up past 2 in the morning. Everyone danced with every person at least 3 times. It was so much fun. I loved these people...they were my best friends. they were some of the sweetest people i met. It was really late and everyone started to slow down and wear down.

sky sighed and said "im tired"

"me too" harry said

"let's go to bed" i said.

Everyone fialed upstairs. We first stopped at the door at the top of the stairs (which was zayns). Everyone said goodnight to scarlett and zayn and they went in the room and closed the door. The next room was liam. We said goodnight to him and he went inside the room. the next door was my room. Sky and i said goodnight to louis and we went into our room. We heard Louis close his door.

Sky layed down on my bed and waved me over to her. I layed down next to her and she layed on my chest. It was finally quiet in the big house and everyone went to sleep.