Louis Imagine for happiestgirl

You slowed your jog to a halt, breathing hard, and beads of sweat starting to form on your forehead.  You were at the local gym, just finished running around the outdoor track numerous times.  Running was nice to clear your head after what had happened earlier with your crush.  You shuddered thinking about it.

*Flashback to earlier in the day at school*

"Just go talk to him,"  your best friend Sarah urged.  She glanced in the direction of your crush for nearly three years, Scott.  He was talking to his huge group of popular jock friends, as usual.  And again, as usual, there were several pretty, popular girls with them as well. 

"Not now, are you crazy?  I'll wait till later, in math class."  No way were you going up to him when he was surrounded by that many people.  Awkward!

"You need to learn to be more outgoing girl!  Guys dig outgoing girls, and they get noticed more."  Of course Sarah would say that, she's one of the most outgoing, confident girls in the school.  And she's had, what, six boyfriends in the past two months?  Before you could respond, the school bell rang.

"Well, you're off to math.  Good luck girl, make me proud and don't be a chicken!"  Sarah walked off, catching up with a couple of your other friends as they headed to PE.  Sighing, you headed to your math class, and took your seat, conveniently behind Scott.  Gathering what little confidence and the even smaller amount of flirtatiousness you had, you tapped Scott's shoulder with your pencil.

"Hey Scott,"  You said, and smiled slightly as he turned around.

"Hey,"  He grinned slightly, and you took this as an opportunity to continue.

"So uh, I was wondering, would you maybe like to hang out some time?" 

"Well, uh, sorry (Y/N).  Don't take this too personal, but you're not really my type,"  He began.  What?  No!  Where was this going?  You couldn't be getting rejected when you've liked him for three years!

"What I mean is, I'm not really into shy girls.  I'm always out partying, and I need a girl who's sexy and rebellious, not someone shy.  Plus, I want someone a bit tougher..."

You were about to argue, saying you were quite tough and very into sports, but he kept talking before you could.

"And what I mean by that is, someone who isn't afraid to play with my head a little, you know, play hard to get.  Honestly, I feel like if I asked you to go get me a thirty dollar sandwich all the way from Georgia, you'd drop everything and go.  That's not really any fun.  Sorry (Y/N)."  Scott turned back around in his chair, and you sat there with your mind whirring.

Did that really just happened?  You just got rejected, and insulted like three times in the process!  Ugh, wait until you told Sarah about this.

*End of flashback*

Sarah had flipped out mad at him, and you had to stop her from nearly punching him square in the face for his insults.  You smiled at your best friend's willingness to defend you.

As you were getting a drink from your water bottle, you noticed a really attractive guy looking at you.  Scott's and Sarah's words rang in your head.  Be more outgoing, be tough, play hard to get.  Well, now was your chance, you might as well go for it.  You took a deep breath and smiled his way, then went back to your bag, grabbing the soccer ball you'd brought.  Soon enough, he was walking over to you.

"Hello, I'm Louis,"  He grinned.  Wow, he was super attractive.  Don't get shy, don't get shy, be outgoing.

"I'm (Y/N),"  you smile back.

"Well, you seem like you need a break.  How about I take you out for some frozen yogurt?"  He smiled at you.  You were about to happily agree, when you remembered what Scott said about playing hard to get.  So instead of agreeing right away, you smirked back at him.

"Hmmm, I don't know, I wasn't quite done with my workout yet.  I'll make you a deal.  If you're good enough to beat me at a one-on-one game of soccer, I might consider it,"  you grin.

"Challenge accepted, first to five points wins,"  He says, and takes the ball from your hands, and begins to kick it back and forth while running down the field.  That little cheater!  You take off after him, and are soon right next to him.  With one swift movement of your foot, you kick the ball from him, and start off in the other direction, towards his goal.

It took him a few seconds to realize the ball was no longer beneath his feet.  You could feel him gaining on you, but right before he caught you, you kick the ball into the goal.  "HAH!"  You yell triumphantly, as he takes the ball out of the goal. 

The two of you played soccer for about half an hour, and somehow he managed to win by one point right at the end.  You both lay down on the field, sweaty and breathing hard.  Louis looks over to you.

"Alright now love, I was good enough to beat you.  Now will you consider that yogurt date?"  He smiles cheekily at you, and this time you can't help but smile back.  "I believe froyo sounds amazing right about now,"  You stand up and grab your bag, and you follow him to his car.

Once you're at the frozen yogurt place, he picks a table and you sit down, and talk.  You end up telling him everything about Scott and how you got rejected today, and that's why you were acting confident and playing hard to get.  "Well it sure worked!!"  Louis grinned.  "But he's a jerk, just forget about him ok?  He doesn't deserve you."  Louis says, more serious.

"Thanks.  So where have I seen you before?"  He laughs a bit. 

"Ever heard of the boy band One Direction?"

You think for a second.  "Yeah, why?"

He laughs again.  "Well, that's probly why you recognize me then.  That's my band."

"No way!  I'm on a date with a celebrity?"  You grin.

"Yep!"

"Haha, I feel special now!"  You laugh.

"Well love, I beg to differ, you were already quite special to begin with."  Louis smiles sweetly at you. 

"Ugh, there's the paparazzi,"  He groans.  "Wanna learn to be really outgoing?  After this date you'll probly be all over magazines..."

"I'm ready, I can handle it."

"I hope you can handle this."  And slowly, Louis leaned over and kissed you.  His soft lips glided smoothly over yours, and you could slightly taste a bit of vanilla froyo.  He pulled back and you grinned.

"I hope you can handle being my boyfriend, cause I'm not leaving you after that kiss,"  You look up at him.

"Challenge accepted,"  He grins happily.

*****************************************************************

Hope ya like itttttt :) 

Lots of smiling in that one ha

Sabrinaaaa