Louis Imagine for Penelopeluvs1D

"I'm sorry love, it just isn't working out. I love someone else."

You couldn't beleive what you were hearing. Your boyfriend Liam Payne, aka the huge sweetheart from One Direction, just told you he was in love with someone else. You ran out of his flat across the street to Louis' flat, where the rest of the boys were staying for the weekend. Tears stinging your eyes, you knocked on the door.

"What's wrong love?" Louis asked, inviting you in. It had been raining and you were soaked. He led you to the living room, where the others were watching Love Actually. "What happened?" Zayn questioned.

As you sat on the couch with a blanket, you told them how Liam had broken up with you for someone else. You saw an odd look flash in Louis' eyes- hope, maybe? But as soon as you looked again it was gone. Harry and Louis were having a silent conversation across the room, and suddenly Louis said "You must be cold, come with me and I can get you some dry clothes." You followed him up the stairs to his room.

Sitting down on his bed, you watched him grab you a pair of jack wills sweats and one of his shirts. "Here, change into these," he says tossing them to you. He walks over and shuts the door, but stays in the room. "Aren't you going to leave?" You say, indicating the fact that you have to change.

"No, wasn't planning to," Louis grins. "Can you at least look away?" you sigh. Louis turns to face his door. You strip down to your bra and panties, then you realized that Louis turned around and is looking at you. Not in a seductive 'im checking you out' way, but in a loving, caring way.

"Lou, you weren't supposed to turn around," you say, self concious, and grab the clothes to hold in front of you. "Put them down," Louis says. You drop the clothes onto the bed and look down, ashamed of your body. He walks over to you and tilts your chin up, so your gaze meets his. "You are beautiful," he says.

"You really think so?"

"Love, I've thought that since I first layed eyes on you. But Liam liked you too, and he made the first move. I couldn't just take my best friend's girlfriend away from him. But I have loved you ever since and I still do. And now that you broke up... will you be mine?"

You couldn't beleive it. You had always kind of had a thing for Louis too, but kept it hidden because you were happy with Liam. Now you realized how much you liked him.

"Of course I will," you breathed, as he leaned in and kissed you passionately.

"Now, put those clothes on, and lets go tell the others." Louis smiled at you.