Chapter Seventeen: Invitation.

I think I'm going to go into shock. If I haven't told you guys yet, I am now. I LOVE YOU!!! This story reached number #299 on the Fan Fiction list!!! That's the highest it has EVER been!!!

Breathe.

Anyway. In celebration of that, here is the next chapter!!!!!!! This is where it starts to get good(: Vote and Commentto show your love! And Again:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD

P.S. Isn't that a cute picture of Aldina and Ichigo -------> It took me FOREVER to recolor that damn picture. Hope you like it!

..:Aldina Ito:..

          “Alright! Let’sss goooooooooo!” Orihime sang, as we headed out of the gates.

          Rukia and I sighed.

          “It’s not as exciting as you think it is, Orihime.” Uryu said, pushing up his glasses.

          She sent him a confused, innocent look, “What do you mean, Uryu?”

          He turned red and coughed, looking the other way.

          I smirked. Hahahaha, Uryu has a crush!

          “So what are we doing exactly?” Chad asked.

          I don’t know how I felt about Chad. He rarely talks so we’ve never really held a conversation. But he seems loyal to Ichigo, so, for now, he’s alright with me.

          Ichigo sighed and ruffled his hair. Hmm. I wonder why I haven’t noticed how his arms flex slightly every time he does that…

          “We’re just going to kill a few Soul Reaper wanna-bes.” He said, looking bored.

          I laughed at everyone’s confused expressions, “Adjuchas.” I corrected.

          Understanding hit them and we continued walking.

          “Where are we going?” Orihime asked after a little bit.

          “Somewhere in the dark woods.” I said.

          “Dark woods?”

          “It’s an evil forest where all different levels of Hollows are found. It’s the only other safe place besides Hueco Mundo.” Rukia said. I simply nodded in agreement.

          “And Soul Reapers are known to disappear in those woods.” Renji added, speaking ghostly.

          I rolled my eyes when Orihime screamed, “Don’t listen to him. He’s just being an idiot.”

          “Who are you calling an idiot?!” Renji yelled.

          I snickered, “In case it wasn’t obvious, I was calling you an idiot, idiot.”

          He smirked, “Yeah? Well at least I’m not Ichigo’s lover.” He shot back.

          My face heated up and I glared at him, “That would be considered gay. And you clearly aren’t. Unless, of course, you forgot about that kiss you gave Rukia.”