Chapter Thirteen: Aldina Learns the Truth

3 votes? Out of 139 reads and 12 comments? People, we've got to work on your lazyism (And no, that's not a word. What's your point?). It takes like two second to press "vote" and ta-daaa. I'm happy, you're happy because if I'm happy, that means the next chapter will come out sooner. Get my drift? Anywayy, enjoy the chapter :DD

_____________________________________________________________________

..:Aldina Ito:..

          Ichigo was staring so intently at me that I had to look away.

          “Aldina, you can tell me. You know you can.” He said softly, tightening his grip on my arm a little.

          I looked at him, “I know Aizen’s after me.” I said, trying to keep my voice controlled, “And I know you and the others are here to protect me under Kisuke’s orders.” Which I will get him for. “And I know that everyone here is in danger.”

          His hand dropped to his side, “How did you…”

          I nervously rubbed my arm and looked at the waterfall, “On the mission the other day with Rukia and Orihime, before I killed him, the Arrancar told me that the one who sent him was the famous Sosuke Aizen, who was a traitor to the Soul Society. His main goal was me and he’d get me no matter what.” I finally got enough guts to look him in the eyes, “I don’t want everyone sacrificing themselves for me. And I don’t want you here if you don’t want to be.” I barely whispered.

          To my surprise, he chuckled.

          “Hey! Don’t laugh! I’m serious.” I grumbled and smacked his chest.

          Before I knew what was going on, Ichigo grabbed my hand and pulled me against him. My face hit his bare chest and his arms wrapped around my waist as he said, “We weren’t ‘ordered’. We were asked, first of all. And second of all, I told you before that I was coming here because you needed someone to help you with Renji. That was before Urahara even asked.”

          I stiffened when his breath made contact with my neck, giving me goose bumps. Without permission, my hands ran along his chest until they were securely around him and I buried my face in the crook of his neck, “I don’t want you hurt.” I whispered truthfully.

          His muscles tensed up slightly, “And I don’t want you to worry so much. How many times do I have to tell you that it takes a lot to take me out?”

          I thought about it for a minute, “Until I believe you.”

          He groaned. And not just a normal groan, no this groan was a deep and throaty sound, almost… aroused.

          I pulled away slightly and looked at him, “Something wrong?” I asked a little too roughly.

          He shook his head slowly, “We should go back.” He said in the same low tone.

          “Definitely.” No, I’d rather stay like this.

          He stared at me, his eyes scanning my entire body. Let’s just say you don’t stare at friends the way he was staring at me.

          I didn’t know what to do, but watch as his tone chest rise and fall with each breath he took, pausing for a minute, then continuing.

          One of Ichigo’s hands trailed up to my upper back, sending shockwaves through me. I looked up at him and saw him looking back, a look of wanting in his eyes.