That Flaming Night

· This is a flash back of Oliver's mothers death! ·

♥ Oliver's POV ♥

2 Nights before the full moon

He was 16 when the fire happened, he wasn't at the house when it happened but he knew who started it.

Oliver was at a restaurant with his (now ex) girlfriend who he guessed was stalling him when it happened because she ran off with Lucas after.

Oliver's mother (Alyna) was at home cooking dinner when there was a knock at the door. She glanced up but went to answer yet no one was there.

She soon heard a smash upstairs and rushed to see what it was without remembering the cooker was on.

She soon spotted a rock that laid on the floor but as she went to pick it up she smelt burning gasoline. She rushed downstairs yet as soon as she got to the kitchen door a loud explosion came, blowing her away. She smashed against a wall causing broken glass to fall and the last thing she saw was a dark shadow rush out the house before the flames spreaded and took over the house.

Oliver got home with his dad and they both starred in horror as the flames were being died down and showed what was left of the house. As Oliver followed his father towards the house he realised his mother was dead.

"Where's my wife!?" His father cried.

"I'm sorry sir... She's dead..." a police man told him as Oliver picked up the remaining things that was saved in the fire and starred down at them then turned when he felt a hand on his shoulder to see Kenzie.

"I'm sorry Oliver..." She whispered only to be dragged into his arms as they stood there and hugged, the remaining pictures in his hands.